'Queer As Folk' Star

I'm Afraid Of My Coin-Throwing, Overweight Ex-GF

2/9/2014 12:30 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF
EXCLUSIVE

0207-gale-m-harold-getty
An actor who starred on "Queer as Folk" is dealing with some seriously hetero problems ... asking a judge for protection from an ex GF who once aimed a coin jar at his head.  It's gotten so bad they're now arguing about her weight.

According to the docs, Gale Harold -- who played Brian Kinney on "Queer as Folk" -- got a restraining order against Danielle Saklofsky after telling a judge point blank, "I am afraid."

Harold claims he tried breaking up with Saklofsky, who told him, "I will never let you leave me." He claims she attacked him a few days later outside a restaurant yelling, "You cannot leave me, I will destroy you" and then pummeling him.

Harold claims there were other attacks ... including the time she got really mad after getting fired -- he says she tried hitting him in the head with a mason jar of coins.

Saklofksy got her own restraining order against Harold ... and -- surprise -- she tells a different story.  Saklofksy claims Harold grabbed her by her pony tail and then slapped her.

And here's how ridiculous it's gotten.  In Harold's papers, he describe her as 5'5" and 145 lbs.  In her response, she says, "The physical attributes are wrong ... I am about 5'7" and weigh 120 lbs.

They're both ordered to stay 100 yards away from each other.

NOT ELMO

Gale Harold -- who played Brian Kinney on "Queer as Folk"............I HEAR HE IS NOW DATING BRAZILIAN TRANSSEXUAL QUEEN MARCELA OHIO, ONE THING IS FOR SURE, MARCELA WILL NEVER BE PREGNANT BY HIM :-)

NOT ELMO

I ALSO HEAR GALE HAROLD AND MARCELA OHIO GO TOGETHER TO GET THEIR PROSTATE EXAMS...........GOOD FOR THEM !

Canadasux

That's one crazy b*tch!

pazetozede

I buy almost everything except food and clothing from online auctions most people aren’t aware of the almost unbelievable deals that they can get from online auction sites the site that has the best deals is http://saveblast.com

I checked with the BBB and was told that it is all legit. How they can sell gift cards, laptops, cameras, and all kinds of goodies that we all want for 50-90% off, I don’t know
I do know that I bought my son an ipad there for less than $100 and my husband a $250 Low gift
cards for 48Why would I even think about shopping anyþlace else?

TracyK

Since when is 5'5" overweight? SMFH @ dumbass Hollywood!!

Hot Dumb Italian Mike

She demands they stay together?? Damn, his **** must be bigger than mine!

vroomvroom

Gay as hell, i dont get these desparate ****s

Quinn

When she yelled "i'll destroy you!" she couldn't have be talking about his career. Queer as folk ended in 2005 and all he's doing now are those cheesy "Ghost Adventures" Shows. Not much of a career to destroy. :P

queenE

How's that overweight?

tucker

Even if she is 5'5" and 145 lbs. THAT isnt overweight anyway!

jadeen mercado

Yo this bitch is crazy!!! Why the hell is she hitting my man!!! Like hell to the no!!!!!!

RachesRules

Brian Kinney is still a legend. I can see why someone would become obsessed with him. Gale is hot hot hot. Whether you're male or female, straight or gay, you can't deny that.

porkchop

Yeah but that extra 25 pounds will make her closer then she appears..

allison

umm what the **** is wrong with you TMZ. neither one of those is overweight. the normaly weight range for 5'5" is 120-150. for 5'7" that's pretty thin

justice

Good, now that beautiful man is available to date me. I will spoil him to death.

| 1 | 2 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments