Selena Gomez

Thanks Loyal Fans for Rehab Support

WITH WINE PHOTO!

2/11/2014 9:36 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF

0211-instagram-selena-gomez
CHEERS! Selena Gomez wants her fans to know she appreciates all the support she received during her rehab stint -- where she went for alcohol abuse -- and she's showing her love ... with a glass of wine.

TMZ broke the story ... Gomez bailed early on rehab -- where she also sought treatment for pot and Rx Ambien -- just 14 days into a 6-week program ... in order to attend the Sundance Film Festival.

Much to the rehab facility's dismay, Selena decided not to return to treatment because -- as she told her people -- she felt as though she was cured.

Now she's thanking her fans for all their love on Instagram -- with the most ironic photo ever -- writing, "I've done everything I could to the best of my ability. Thank you for the unconditional love and cyber hugs. You inspire me."

The pic -- showing Selena holding a glass of wine of all things -- was snapped about 6 months ago while she was on a boat, so it's not like she's fallen off the wagon ... it's just a hilarious picture to post given the circumstances.

0211-selena-gomez-instagram

Pewpew

The way she looks away from the glass, is a symbol of her looking away from alc.

sca

personally I think TMZ is just trying to stir the pot on a slow news day... Nice try!

Love ya Selena... Rooting for ya too! You're way to pretty and talented for the crap you're dealing with!

dont h8 reality

How do you know it's wine? Maybe it's cranberry juice...

Shelly

I don't see her with any court dates and she is legal age. Back off!

VB

Ummm .... how can you tell it's wine by just looking at a picture?

love-truth-freedom

TMZ, you don't know that there's alcohol in that glass, so shove it

blamko

Clearly just a publicity stunt on her part. I don't know why she would look at what's going on with Justin and think "Oh, I want that!". Just silly. I wouldn't be surprised if her publicist put her up to it.

WarbNull

Looks more like a smoothie to me. If it was an alcoholic drink then it would be a daqiquri do to the texture and thickness of it. Wine would not not look that grainy and would instead have more of a reflective look in pictures.

NOT ELMO

Selena Gomez Thanks Fans for Rehab Support -- WITH WINE PHOTO!.................ME STILL WANT TO NAIL HER

Herman Munster

Who really cares about this non talent girl. She's only in the news because she's a F ing Mexican and nothing else.

Herman Munster

Go pose naked in Playboy..... That's all your good for. You can't sing

The Zombie

How do you know that's wine?

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3