Selena Gomez

Thanks Loyal Fans for Rehab Support

WITH WINE PHOTO!

2/11/2014 9:36 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF

0211-instagram-selena-gomez
CHEERS! Selena Gomez wants her fans to know she appreciates all the support she received during her rehab stint -- where she went for alcohol abuse -- and she's showing her love ... with a glass of wine.

TMZ broke the story ... Gomez bailed early on rehab -- where she also sought treatment for pot and Rx Ambien -- just 14 days into a 6-week program ... in order to attend the Sundance Film Festival.

Much to the rehab facility's dismay, Selena decided not to return to treatment because -- as she told her people -- she felt as though she was cured.

Now she's thanking her fans for all their love on Instagram -- with the most ironic photo ever -- writing, "I've done everything I could to the best of my ability. Thank you for the unconditional love and cyber hugs. You inspire me."

The pic -- showing Selena holding a glass of wine of all things -- was snapped about 6 months ago while she was on a boat, so it's not like she's fallen off the wagon ... it's just a hilarious picture to post given the circumstances.

0211-selena-gomez-instagram

Ummmm

Looks like apple juice to me. I have never seen wine foam up so much!

BOHOE

She must have been drunk when she posted the photo

Clytemnestra

Other than an old gf of Bieber, who is this broad anyway?

sPaNkdEnALgAs

It could be strawberry champagne punch or it could be Zinfandel ......

mrpotatodick

"she felt as though she was cured." That has to be the stupidest thing I've read.........today

Winter

Selena the Addict

Your S&M Girlfriend

WTF? Beer sangria?

Champagne Jayne

This Disney freak will have a sex tape with Biebs "leaked" next.

Luz

Sounds like a goodbye.

BLUE UGLY 💩

Drunk skank

MrHarryBawls2016

Dont tell me this Selan Gomer dunce is going to make a career out of being the ex-girlfriend of someone famous, sort of like Jennifer Anniston has built an entire career out of being Brad Pitt's ex.

Jay

Selena is so smoking hot and I bet she is so tight and fresh, I would do anything to bang just once!

Mumra the Ever Living

Selena seems to be taking the Lindsay Lohan route to early aging. Drinking, drugging with the biebs, blowing off rehab.
She'll look 40, just like Lohan does, in a couple of years

News Flash

Well in her mind she went for emotional problems. I thought that was called a psychiatric hospital. Keep it up she'll be locked down soon.

News Flash

I want to see one of her stumbling out of the club, hitting pavement face first.

| 1 | 2 | 3 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments