'Fast N' Loud' Star

I Got Fired

For Cussing at My Boss

2/17/2014 2:00 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF
EXCLUSIVE

0217-fast-n-loud-article-01Discovery Channel's breakout hit "Fast N' Loud" just booted two of the show's most popular characters ... and one of the jobless guys says it's because they were fast with swearing at a manager ... and loud.

Tom Smith tells TMZ ... he and co-star Jordan Butler were sacked from the Gas Monkey Garage -- the auto shop featured in the show -- after they let a fan with cystic fibrosis pose for a pic next to a Rolls-Royce owned by shop owner Richard Rawlings.

Smith claims the manager on duty flipped out and told them to "get the f*** away from the car."  Now here's the big mistake ...  we're told Smith yelled back, "Chill the f*** out" -- something boss men don't take kindly to. So Rawlings fired them both a few hours later.

0217-fast-n-loud-sub-jordan-01Rawlings tells TMZ he's had nothing but problems with the 2 guys.

Tom and Jordan already have jobs at another garage -- and they're hopeful Discovery hooks them up with a spin-off.

greyhound

Very dissapointed that they left the two guys go.You need to have some laughs when you work on cars.The new guy John is a jerk.I would not work for him eitherThis was a good show and now they are getting too cute with the program.I hope they cancel the show and their funding.Down with Fast and Loud.

tony underwood

you fire the two guys that are funny and hire a ass hole

Rodney McKinney

I use to work for an arrogant SoB like Richard Rawlings! Notice I said use to! I use to like him also! ( use to). But here lately I have seen the greed and arrogance come out way to much! These two guys was the main reason I wached the show! Thanks Richard, I want be watching this show no more! I want have to look at your greedy drunk butt no more! By the way your hair sux!

Rodney McKinney

I am glad that greedy arrogant, drunk Bastard fired them! Now I don't have to look at him no more! Those two guys was the main reason I watched the show! They had good humor and heart, unlike Dick head! I will gladly watch any show that they appear on! Because I won't be watching that Richard no more! By the way, your hair sux and for God's sake, change those Queer Jeans!

83gsx1100e

U fired them for cussing the ******* who yelled get the F off the car to a handicapped man and u say they r always late! U pos these guys sleep at your shop to finish jobs to line your gay pants pockets and that's the respect u have for them! U don't deserve and prosperity in this world! It's dumb f..ks like u that ruin this business! And I am a shop owner and I appreciate my guys very much cause without them my shop would not b what it is! And as for your master tech Aaron please son! Any master tech knows how to get past a gm passlock alarm problem. I'm referring to the demo car! You couldn't survive in my shop buddy! And by the way u got screwed on that Lincoln dumbass! I have 3 myself. I hope this bites you in the ass because u don't deserve what u have!

83gsx1100e

A stiff right hook would do you good! Come to ky and ill handle that!

blue night 86

so are those two getting a show?or what!!

blue night 86

the only thing funny on that Fast and loud what does two monkeys now the show just crappy cuz the cars they custom building not that great..

blue night 86

Okay maybe from 1 to 5 ,5 being the greatest I'll give them 3

blue night 86

they destroyed a Bronco truck the Mountain Dew wagon was crap could have been better.and what the f*** with the green colors

blue night 86

Sucks

LucyLuLuu

I am wondering why everyone seems to think that because they are entertaining , they should be able to be late, act disrespectfully, cuss at managers, screw up at their jobs, and Still HAVE a job. Funny dies not a mechanic or employee make!!!

jim renfrew

the show will suck without them. i and wont watch this show anymore .... i hate richard he sucks

RANDY

ONLY A IDOT WOULD TAKE A 32 COUPE TO AUBURN INDIANA TO THE CAR AUCTION,,,,THEY DONT BUY SHOPPED UP RODS ,,,,,THATS A CLASSIC ORGINAL HIGH END AUCTION,,,NOT A GAS MONKEY HALF AZZ SHOP JOB

RANDY

YA I THINK TOM WAS A DUMBASS ANYHOW LOTS OF THEM GUYS WASTE RICHARDS MONEY JERKING OFF ALL THE TIME ON THE CLOCK I STILL HAVENT FIGURED OUT WHAT CASEY IS PAID FOR HALF THE TIME,,TOM WAS SICKENING TO WATCH ON THE SHOW,,THEN THEY USE RATTLE CANS TO PAINT FRAMES WITH,,AND SOME OF THE WORK IS JUST LESS THEN GOOD HOME GARAGE WORK,,IVE SEEN A CPL CARS ID LIKE TO BOUGHT THEN HAD COUNTS KUSTOMS TO MAKE IT RIGHT,,,,,,ARRON KNOWS ALOT,,BUT THEY CUT CORNERS LIKE NOT BLASTING AND PRIMING AND PAINTING THE FRAMES,,,IVE SEEN THEM WITH RATTLE CANS TOUCHING UP FRAMES UNDERNEATH THAT WERE IN BAD SHAPE,,,,DALE JUNIOR SHOULDA HAD COUNTS KUSTOM DO HIM A NOMAD,,,,YOU GET WHAT YOU PAY 4 SOMETIMES LOL,,I LIKE THE SHOW BUT NOT MY FIRST CHOICE TO BUILD ME A CAR

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments