Selena Gomez

Back to Boozing

After Rehab Stint

2/17/2014 2:29 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

0217_selena_gomez_drinking_twitterSelena Gomez is hitting the bottle hard after bailing from rehab just weeks ago.

Selena proudly re-embraced alcohol by posting this happy hour selfie on Instagram.  We've confirmed there's booze beneath that whipped cream.

TMZ previously reported ... Selena checked into The Meadows last month to rid herself of alcohol, weed and Ambien ... and Justin Bieber.  She bailed 2 weeks into the 45-day program to go to Sundance and then said she was cured so she didn't need to return.

Selena's rep claims she's got no problems handling her liquor.  But when you're calling your cocktails "dessert before dinner" ... you may want to think about the next 12 steps.

0205_selena_gomez_through_years_footer

Kingggg

Selena is 21 for God's sakes! She's doing what most 21 year olds do. Let her live her live

Ferndog68

No issue here .

sh

Weed, alcohol and Ambien? She is so small I can only imagine the damage it has done to her pretty, little talented body. At her age, I had zero time or money for weed, alcohol and Ambien. I was too busy working 24 hrs a week, and taking five classes so I could graduate from college. What is.so bad that she needs to drink.so much an take. sleepin pills?

Squad

I'd give her some whipped cre

renaxo

That's because she never really had a drinking problem.

Yurra Knutz

I call bull cookies on the booze confirmation.

Jackie

She's not boozing on my wallet...so I don't care.....perhaps TMZ you should put some of your workers in Rehab.

CLuv

She is currently quite attractive, I would hate to see her spiral down, hope she can handle her problems. By the way, my neighbors step cat makes $89/ hr and we can't figure out how, but he just bought a case of mice! Hope it doesn't become an addiction!!!

jabberjaws

Good job. Drink up.

Pure Evil

A 21 year old girl drinking? Arrest her.

mandiemag

Making something out of NOTHING. Maybe she went to "rehab" with a different idea of how it would be, and once she was there for a while she realized that she wasn't as bad off as she thought she was. I commend her for trying to be proactive about whatever her problems were. But I absolutely HATE this idea that every single person who drinks is an alcoholic. I live in Kentucky, okay? I drank like a fish for 5 years ...right around here age and guess what?! I only go out and drink with friends occasionally now and I never feel the need to drink too much. No rehab. Nobody labeled me an alky. I just grew up. And so will Selena. So maybe TMZ should grow up too. I've never seen any sign of her being bombed and dragged out of clubs or anything...so if you're looking for your next "Lohan-style" train wreck, look elsewhere.

arlene

Leave her alone. she is 21 she is allowed to have a ****tail from time to time. As long as she isnt pulling any Brandie Glanville antics.

Tracy

Oh, for heaven sake! When I was her age, our line was "Beer: it's what's for breakfast." It's called being in your 20s.

DTD

I thought she went to rehab for Bieber intoxication?

CHAD

That's not alcohol- it's Jizzle's jizz