George Zimmerman

Flees Miami After Death Threat

2/18/2014 12:40 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF
EXCLUSIVE

0217-george-zimmerman-01George Zimmerman fled Miami after someone threatened there was a huge bounty on his head.

Zimmerman taped an interview last Tuesday with Univision and Fusion, and then took his girlfriend, her kid and his brother to the beach.  While they were catching some rays, people noticed him, started harassing him, and then someone shouted out George had a $10,000 bounty on his head.

We're told it freaked him out and they all retreated to the hotel, but the crowd followed them.

Security swept their room to make sure no one tampered with their stuff and then stood guard throughout the day and night.  We're told Zimmerman did his CNN interview early the next morning and then beat it ... literally fleeing Miami.

Fact is ... the bounty threat seems somewhat real.  There's a Black Panthers video online in which one of the leaders puts a $1 MILLION bounty on Zimmerman's head.

Sandra

This guy should fear for his life because Karma is about to strike!!

andrew

lol look at the date of the video. it's from march 25th 2012. Good job TMZ

930steven

I hope they do find him! Street justice is what needs to happen.

think101

That big mouth lieing brother should be somewhere working. Bet he was hot when Chris Cuomo didn't let him talk. I bet he found out 1 of GZ's paintings sold for a Million and said, I'll take care of you. lol

Charles Harris

This is old. Zimmerman has been tried and found not guilty of murder.

Now it's up to the Federal Courts to charge him or not for violating Trayvon's civil rights.

If not charged at the Federal level.

It's all over.

If some group of vegelantes want to do something about George Zimmerman; they are no better than the tyranny they are and have been battling.

I know some words misspelled; but you get my point, I am sure.

Krighton

These ****ing ignorant porch monkeys..someone needs to throw these bitches in Prison and weld the door shut.

I have never heard more ignorant, vile bull**** spew from a human beings mount as that stupid ****** just did.

Pansy ass, cupcake eating black kittens. Grow up, wake up. Go get a ****ing job like everyone else.

You can sit in the front of the bus now, if you want.

Obsever..

Knowing that Zimmerman having a bad day make my day better,,,..Is it wrong to say that :-)

Lina

He's going to need to flee the country, and I'm all for that. He just better not pick Canada, I don't think many people here would want him around. He needs to go to a whole other continent.

Trw0486

So what's gonna happen if the black panthers make a citizens arrest? When the police let him(Zimmerman) free are they going to charge the panthers with kidnapping ?
Also with this bounty it's giving Zimmerman the right to defend himself in anyway possible, because of the fear someone's going to kill him. The panthers are basically hoping Zimmerman kills someone else so maybe he will be charged.

crissyred

Ridiculous. sheesh!

Tamie M

So according to the Black Panthers black people are not citizens, so are the criminals inour jails going to be emptied because we can deport them or something to where? Give me a break, why don't they care about the black on black crime. If I start the White Panthers, is that racist? But the Black Panthers aren't? I suggest we capture OJ and retry him, oh wait, he's already in jail. What a productive citizen he is.

Sharon Garcia

run George run, lmao, hope he gets his ass beat

Sharon Garcia

Run George Run lmao, get used to it dude, this is what you made your life by killing that boy, I hope they catch your dumb ass

Asio

Why are u people trying to play the role of Jesus????
God has his own job, is to judge.

Please watch this video at least you'll know something about God

God Bless You.

I love you

Shygirl248

This will most likely be paid out in Food Stamps.....Shut up already and leave this man alone! He did what most people would like to do on a daily basis to ignorant ass people such as this! What a joke! Our ancestors were way smarter, should have left them as slaves so we could have told them to shut up and beat them whenever we wanted to!