Papa Joe Simpson

Makes Hot Young Man His Beach

2/18/2014 12:05 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

0218_joe_simpson_on_beach_mavricks
Jessica Simpson
's dad Joe has found a young man to spend his time with ... and photograph ... shirtless ... in Miami.

The pics were taken Saturday in South Beach, showing 55-year-old Joe getting his tan on with a much younger man ... and then taking shirtless photos of the guy, sprawled out on the sand.

Joe divorced ex-wife Tina in April after 35 years of marriage.

Whatever ... looks like he's having fun.

0218_joe_simpson_mavericks

EnquirerLover

I am glad Jessica and Ashley both have real men in their lives now to be proper men around this sickos grandkids. Joe is a disgusting human being that deserves the backlash he gets. Nothing worse than a husband AND pastor dropping to his knees to suck off a kid! Disgusting. He is just as bad as Mia farrows ex with the creepiness. His judgment day is going to be a HELL of a horror. Shameful and an embarrassment to ALL of his loved ones. Oh and that KID he is with looks like a spoilt ass UGLY dummy. Would love to be there when Jess encounters him. He would be grabbed, spit on, slapped and kicked in the balls - cowgirl style! Nasty ****!

Sili'LilSkoolgrl

Oh my.

Quiet

OMG that boy is younger than his daughter jessica simpson. soo creepy

Bill Foresman

Gadar going off

X

THIS IS ONE OF THE GAYEST THINGS I'VE SEEN ON TMZ IN MONTHS~ SO GAY! JOE SIMPSON IS A TUBE STAKE SUCKER!!

hondroid

Hmmmm, I wonder if he's gay...

Sup

I don't know how this kid is but he looks like he's barely out of high school and to me that's what's disturbing. I wouldn't want my young son to be hanging out with this old geezer. The sad thing is this is all about the money. If dear old Papa Joe wasn't pulling the purse strings this kid would be out the door. It's the same for young chicks who hang out with older men. It's usually about money and power. Sad.

kimkardashianstalkingass

I didn't know Joe was a Catholic priest? Oh wait, I'm wrong on two accounts - Joe is a pastor and that young dude his photographing would be too old for a Catholic priest.

christy

Good god what a beach pose! Lol is that boy toy 18???

bart

Looks like the guy is gay. Just looks a bit creepy too. Not being gay but an old guy with a young boy toy.

WTF

What a disgusting old perv. See how gays are? YUCKy

daisy

please PLEASE this person is not famous, we don't care, it's not even the tiniest bit interesting. C'mon TMZ...

joclo

Miamis the absolute best! Nook at the beach in the middle of feburary!! Ahhhh life is beautiful!

thatzhotT.O

I totally forgot about he was gay....BECAUSE WHO CARES?!!

Nun ja biz

Gay or straight, he is one strange man!

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments