« BACK TO TMZ TMZ

Indianapolis Colts Lineman

Jonathan Martin Can Help Us Win

'He's Welcome Here'

2/28/2014 1:15 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF
EXCLUSIVE

0228_johnathan_martin_colts_getty
A second Indianapolis Colts player says he's ALL FOR bringing Jonathan Martin to the team ... telling TMZ Sports, "I think he could help us win, and that's all I care about."

We spoke with a Colts lineman -- who didn't want to be named -- who tells us he stands behind Andrew Luck ... who recently went on record saying he wants to bring his former college teammate to Indy.

"I know J-Mart some," the lineman tells us.

"He's a young guy. A good player. A hard worker. I have no objections." There's talk that Martin will have a hard time fitting in with another NFL locker room after he accused several Miami Dolphins players, including Richie Incognito, of bullying him around. But the Colts lineman tells TMZ Sports, "It's just about football to me. The most important thing is that we block on Sunday and win games. The other stuff doesn't matter." The guy adds, "I could see some guys feeling differently, but I haven't heard anyone say anything." As for Andrew Luck ... the Colts lineman tells us the QB's support for Martin is very important -- "It does give you confidence that the quarterback of your team supports him."

"He's a young guy. A good player. A hard worker. I have no objections."

There's talk that Martin will have a hard time fitting in with another NFL locker room after he accused several Miami Dolphins players, including Richie Incognito, of bullying him around.

For more sports stories, check out tmzsports.com!

BLUE UGLY 💩

The Colts suck

bernergirl

Thats awesome. Good luck Jonathan!

diane

Who cares

Unbroken Chain

Youll regret it. Besides having no loyalty he isn't a good player anyway. I am from south Florida and have watched him for 2 years

Juan Hustle

If only Johnathan took the Michael Sam's approach to his issues already..

Lucky_130

Hey, is that the gay guy?

Black Adam

Looks like we have another Gay one on the field. I feel if Gays want to be treated equal, then they should be fair game with everything else . Why a dude would want to suck on another guys mustache, and rub crusty feet is beyond me.

tgrfan42069

if you draft him and he doesnt pan out.be damned if you release him.glaad and other leftist media will rip the team that does so.he is gay so thus he should get a life time contract. their logic

Fred Thompson

Even after he got a boner on the field during tryouts this week? Sorry but that's going to weird out alot of people.

betty

He's a Little GIRL

Unbroken Chain

He is a fat guy in a diaper.

Ryuga the Dragon Emperor

He and Rich Incognito both suck and shouldn't be in the NFL.

Vote2012

The sports media is turning this guy into a football star, the real truth is he is not very good. Let him go to the Colts, they still won't win. He is too slow and too soft to be playing in the NFL.

R

The guy sucks, glad when he left the team, they can have him

Truth

You want a pansy snitch on your team? Good luck with that.

| 1 | 2 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments