Ray Liotta

Sues Skin Care Co.

A Pocks On You

3/6/2014 12:40 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF
EXCLUSIVE

0305_ray_liotta_tmz
Ray Liotta says a skin care company is like a pimple on his ass, and he's gonna pop it ... in court.

Liotta has filed a federal lawsuit against a company called Nerium International, which hawks a skin care product called Nerium AD.

The company has been blanketing social media since October, touting Liotta's "before and after" pics and taking credit for the results, saying the Goodfella turned back the clock thanks to their wonder cream.

Liotta is pissed, saying he never used the product and certainly didn't give permission to use his name or likeness.

Liotta is suing the company and one of the investors -- Michael Shouhed who stars in "Shahs of Sunset - for lots of money, and he wants an immediate face lift ... as in, lift my face off your stupid ad.

0305_liotta_fake_ad

Ruby

Well, if you look at the sharpness of the 'before' and the blurred 'after' photo it is obviously badly photo-shopped. But either way, how did they get those photos of Liotta if he did not participate?

shelley

Nerium is a false hope for people. Made with castor bean oil (think ricin), it plumps up the face, then eventually it falls down and sags. What a joke for a $90 bottle of stinky products, both the night and the morning products stick horribly.I use bit.ly.com/custmor

SsS

MLM scam. shut it down

Bubbaboy14

I hope he didn't have surgery ...his ace is fab just the way it is! No one is perfect look at the Kadasians, how pathetic is that! LOL

Natal Plum

Crikey, he had dermabrasion to get rid of his acne scars. Does anyone think that came as a result of a skin care product?

click

I totally believe this advert.

Tony

"I had paper bags of jewelery stashed in the kitchen. I had a sugar bowl full of coke next to the bed. Anything I wanted was a phone call away. We had it all for the taking. The hardest part was leaving the life"

Henry Hill

Love Liotta

Big_G_Al

The customers who bought the product should also sue for money back due to fraud.

Lauri

Good grief. I wondered if people still fell for the "change the lighting" trick on before and after photos and then I read these comments and have my answer. YES, people still don't understand how much difference lighting angles make. Guess I should have known that by people's comments about pictures of women's cellulite at the beach in harsh sunlight.

Lisa

This is product that is pushed by Christian organization's. This crap does not work.

gilc562

Henry Hill is back in court.

Bobbi

SO I ACTIVATED THE COMMENT....IN MY EMAIL AND YOU NEVER POST ANYWAY....ALLLL THE TIME

Debra

My God, everyone is so mean. He really does have rights!

Barbarascy

I have been watching Ray Liotta for almost 25 years. These pictures are NOT of Ray Liotta. The company may be claiming its Ray Liotta but that's NOT him.

John@BeautifulYoungerSkin.com

The company is not claiming anything at all about this picture. They did not distribute this picture nor did they claim Ray Liotta used their product. It was some of the misguided independent distributors of the product have made those claims and that was wrong of them to do. They posted that picture and claimed the product was responsible for the results without checking with the company to see if it was true.

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments