« BACK TO TMZ TMZ

'Basketball Wives' Star

Pregnant Women Should KILL Temperamental Cats

3/12/2014 6:42 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF
EXCLUSIVE

031214_jackie_christie_launch
"Basketball Wives" star Jackie Christie thinks pregnant women with ornery cats should kill the kitties by hanging, choking or other means if necessary.

It's pretty shocking ... our photog asked Jackie (in the dark blouse) and her friend, Sundy Carter (who appeared in "Bringing Down the House" and "Soul Plane") about what a pregnant woman should do with a temperamental cat.

Both women have no mercy for fearless felines.  In fact, Jackie actually thinks cats can suck the soul out of babies and even kill them.

You gotta see this.

For more sports stories, check out tmzsports.com!

pseudonym

She should kill herself and do the world a favor.

DogsRule

REALLY?? She Should Never Own ANY Animal!!! Sick Biatch!

She's baaaack

Oh dear Lord, that's like a tar pit of stupidity right there.

Lynne

*******S

notalawyer

They look like MEN...

Woot

Ah. Tea Partiers, I see.

dee

Only ignorant idiots think cats are evil. Cats are misunderstood and more like humans than anything. Anyone who can only love an animal that worships them like a dog does, speaks more about the person than the animal. I love all animals from all over the World. I appreciate them for who they are and don't expect them to be a dog. Dogs are beautiful and wonderful animals but its disgusting when people think every animal should be like them. Please tell me, who the F are YOU for an animal to worship you? Cats rock. They show affection when they want to and want alone time too. Cats are introverts and dogs are extroverts. Nothing wrong with that. Whatever floats your boat.

Kari in New York

Hey - think these two can suck the souls of out things too? Uh huh. In addition to bank accounts.

I'm guessing both don't have a 3 digit IQ between them.

Ignorant is as ignorant does.

dee

A big dog bit me in the head when I was 3 years old. Do I think all dogs should be killed violently? No. Because I'm not a freaking sadistic psycho.

Calico

Stupid *******s.
Isn't that what people used to do to you back in the bad old days?
Just another contingency of the cavalcade of worthless idiots on worthless crap tv shows.

PrincessMiri8907

I wish these 2 ugly a.ss gold digging b1tches would come over to my house. My cats would gang up on them and eat them alive.

EmmaL27

Sick ****ing bitch...

★★★ I HATE MONDAYS ★★★

I ♥♥♥ My Kitty.

But I hate Mondays.

grandma beck

This is what happens when you give dumb bells a platform. Why would anyone who has observed this wicked women's behavior would not waste the space. Do not watch the program anymore cause of this vicious thoughtless woman who has unfortunately let her behavior influence her daughter .no time for nuts its just not funny.

HumanNature

Shes just mad because cats keep on trying to bury her in the sandbox.