Judge Judy

You Have 'Stupid' On Your Forehead ... Stupid

3/12/2014 3:50 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF
breaking news

0312_judge_judy_getty

Judge Judy
has filed her first lawsuit EVER -- seriously -- against a guy who is shamelessly using her image to chase personal injury clients.

The TV jurist is outraged John Haymond -- a P.I. lawyer in Hartford, CT. -- used clips from "Judge Judy" along with clips of him and his daughters to drum up business.

Judy is especially pissed because she says she's never endorsed a product or the services of anyone ... to maintain her independent reputation.

She says, "Without seeking my authorization or consent, Mr. Haymond has taken that choice away from me for his own personal gain.  I cannot tolerate that, and intend to hold Mr. Haymond financially responsible for his actions."

Judy scolds the barrister, saying, "Mr. Haymond is a lawyer and should know better."

We looked for the ads and, just like the litigants who appear on her show, it appears Judy scared the crap out of Haymond because they are nowhere to be found.

Herhonner is suing for more than $75K in damages ... or in Judy's world, lunch money.

0313_judge_judy_pretty_pictures_footer

Previous 15 Comments | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14

Tigra2178

Go get me Judge Judy!

Tigra2178

Sorry stupid auto correct go get me is what it should've said!!!

scott

judge judy is nothing more than an ignorant, mean, cruel ****ing bitch! in every sense of the word! she has no right behind the bench!-****!

may12553

I love Judge Judy.

Poor Leno

Hillarious readings... I will put a video of this bish into premiere pro and make my own version..and post it on my blog LOL

Derek

who is Herhonner ?

music guy

A spoiled brat daddy and mommies girl with a high opinion of her low life self! One of the nastiest witches I've ever experienced in my 65 years. There's an article on Google about how phony and scamming that show is. Written by someone who was on that show! Go to he*& Judy!

Previous 15 Comments | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14