Petey Pablo

RELEASED FROM PRISON

... Vows Rap Comeback

3/13/2014 7:48 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF
breaking news

0313-petey-pablo-01

Rapper Petey Pablo -- the rapper behind the mega-hits "Raise Up" and "Freek-a-Leek" -- has been RELEASED FROM PRISON ... after doing 2 years for gun-smuggling ... TMZ has learned.

Petey was arrested at Raleigh Durham Airport on SEPTEMBER 11, 2010 ... after cops say he tried to take a stolen gun through airport security.

Pablo was sentenced to 35 months behind bars at a federal prison ... but was released today, 4 months ahead of schedule.

Pablo now says he wants to return to hip-hop ... and has already hooked up with Timbaland.

"I'm now headed to the work shop," Pablo says ... "To begin what will be noted as my best work ever with one of the greatest producers of all time."

"See ya in a few, shirt still spinning!"

Lynsie

Yay! another rapper to talk about hookers and sex.. kill me now

Javajewel

Wow! I thought that was Will Smith at first. I was thinking, "Gosh. After Earth wasn't THAT bad....")

Patch Eye Punk

How do you come back if you never started?

Big D

Bunch of Haters.... I like Petey Pablo. Freek-a-Leek is a great song.

BeiberVegasHoHo

Greek a Gyro

Trixielolo77

Oooooh have mercy! I could care less about most rappers but I've genuinely missed Petey! He is a damn great guy regardless if he just got out of the pokey, he's awesome and I can't wait until he writes some new songs to blow frown face Kanye out of the game he seems to think he is still relevant in.

tessa

more rap crap, jeeze we are drowning in ignorance

kalya nopee

Great rapper looking forward to his resurrection

Keisha

I can't wait to hear some new music from Petey and Lil Boosie.

lowboy31

Y'all ****ing hates how many bmi or ascap checks or you receiving jus sitting on your ass smh u people especially u racist white ducks that wants the skills to do those things sit behind a keyboard and badger people that if u see them in the streets u would probably cross the road and tuck your tail lol. Do yourself a favor and just hope when Becky goes to work Shea not paying Mandingo a visit u short dick ****s. #blackpower #welcomehomepetey

Str8 drop

Not apetey fsn one hit wonders raw bit so is justin wannaB

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3