Lady Gaga

VOMITED ON

During SXSW Show

3/14/2014 6:17 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF
You Gotta See This!

031414_lady_gaga_vomit_launch
Lady Gaga's antics are sometimes vomit inducing, but this is ridiculous ... last night at her SXSW show, she actually let some chick VOMIT ALL OVER HER while she performed.

The vomiter is no amateur ... she's actually a "vomit painter" (actual profession) named Millie Brown, who is known for drinking various liquids and then vomiting them up onto a canvas. In this case ... the canvas was Lady Gaga.

Gaga was playing drums on a song called "Swine" when Brown, after drinking neon green liquid, proceeded to stand over her, stick her fingers down her throat, and vomit the green liquid all over Gaga.

Watch the performance for yourself ... it's sick. Literally.

Cel405

I like Gaga, I really do. I think she's talented, in terms of actually singing and playing an instrument. Honestly though, such over the top things like this do nothing to "shock" anymore. I think the boundaries have been pushed so much by singers that the "shocking" thing they should do is just put on a good show with good singing. No over-choreographed dancing and light shows. Just your songs from the heart and go home.

Woot

My biggest phobia (emetophobia) coupled with my second biggest GaGagagphobia...

Wait... Gag a GaGa?

AMD

Ever since she first came out in '08, ppl have been saying that she's talented and, I just never saw it. EVER. I like literally two of her previous songs but, that's it. And, after this act of desperation, it'll be kinda difficult for ppl to continue to make that argument that she's so talented. Talented ppl NEVER resort to doing stupid and downright disgusting **** like this for attention. WTF is up with all these no talent girls (Gaga, Perry, Cyrus, Rhianna, Beyonce) trying to one up each other in shock value because they don't have the talent to capture and maintain ppl's attention through their songs??? This is getting ridiculous!

GetOverYourself

Gaga just isn't revelant anymore. She was just a side show act that the weirdos liked. Even the f*gs have abandoned her. Now she is so desperate to get the queens back, she'll do anything.

Jennifer

I'm a sympathetic vomiter. Soooo not watching that video.

MP

Disgustingness aside, that can't be good for the vomiter's esophagus. I wish her a short "career" and a long, healthy life free of esophageal cancer.

FuckYouTMZFreedomofSpeechmyAss

Of course she had to do some freaky, nasty **** like this. She knows that her time is up! Lady Gaga season is over, it's all about Hannah Montana now.

D

How sick!!!! That artist is ruining her f'n teeth and esophagus.

G1111

That is just GROSS!!! She has to try to find a way to top Mileys disgusting acts on stage but this is over the top.. NASTY!!!! What is the entertainment world coming to!!! Wow, all her fans might think this is cool but its disgusting just like she is now.

Dead@27

I guess Bulemia is ART, now.

Brian

I'm sure it wasn't hard for her to vomit. Just look at Gaga. That should do it. So weird. Hey Gaga, what are you trying to hide? Why are you using the courts to protect your dirty little secret? TMZ needs to start working on that story. Have someone go work undercover at the courts and find out her dirty little secret.

prue leith

SICK, WEIRD, ****ING DEGENERATES!!!

jcwkings

I remember when SxS west used to be this little event where relatively unknown artists could get their music out there, now it seems its a place for mainstream acts to invade and say "look at me, I'm indie too".

Barbara Doppes

if it was real puke/ it'd be more fun /dissappointed

Just My Opinion

WOW! HOW SICK AND GROSS CAN YOU BE? I GUESS SHE IS COMPETITION WITH MILEY FOR THE TITLE.