« BACK TO TMZ TMZ

Johnny Weir

Takes Dog As Sobbing Husband Watches

3/21/2014 3:16 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF
EXCLUSIVE

0321_weir_victor_getty
An insane scene played out today in Johnny Weir's divorce case ... ending with Johnny taking the family dog out of their apartment ... as his sobbing husband Victor helplessly watched.

TMZ broke the story ... Johnny has filed for divorce and it's turned vicious.

Sources connected to the case tell TMZ ... both Johnny and Victor rushed to court Friday.  Victor got a restraining order against Johnny, claiming the Olympian attacked him March 5 by hitting him in the arm and throwing jewelry and a wooden Russian doll at him.

Johnny got an order giving him the right to go into their New Jersey apartment for 30 minutes and collect his belongings with the help of cops, without any interference from Victor.

We're told Johnny showed up to the apartment with 6 cops and Victor's cousin while Victor was still in court.  Johnny took a number of his belongings, including 2 TV sets, Hermes scarves, various costumes and most importantly ... Tema, a Japanese Chin which he and Victor got during the marriage.

0321_weir_dog_insatgram
We're told Victor rushed to the apartment while Johnny was still there and stood by helplessly as cops let Johnny take the dog.  Victor was on the phone with his crisis manager, Wendy Feldman ... sobbing uncontrollably.

We're told a court date has been set for next week, when a judge will hear arguments over the dog and other issues.

For more sports stories, check out tmzsports.com!

sum dum jerq

Johnny Weir is kind of a coont.

cristiana

he looks like pee wee herman!

beigebrother

A Crisis Manager for a gay man going through a drama-filled divorce. Any takers?

sfrandiver

Isn't it funny TMZ can't report on the vogue cover but they report on everything else on the KK Klan.

Machelle

My goodness-I imagine this would make for great reality tv. I wouldn't watch it but still D-R-A-M-A!

geminismom

Russian dolls, scarves & costumes... rotflmao. I'm sorry, I have no problem with other people's sexual preference, but that sh!t is hilarious. I needed that laugh today... smh...

Missmikey

Gross

mznicc

Omg

IceGypsy

Count your blessings he's gone. Who wants to spend their life with a drama queen like that! As for the dog, odds are he'll get to keep the dog. Sad as it is, dogs are considered property, not children, and the judge will prob leave it wherever it's living now.

Just Steve

Cmon gay people you gotta admit This gets gayer and gayer lol..

BellaJ

Stupid story but I would be crying or kicking some ass if my husband tried to take our dog. She is my baby

OhWell

TMZ.....

Gays 1.7 % Of The population..60...% of TMZ's Stories.

todd

my kids are wondering what that is on tv latley,all i can tell them its a man dressed as a clown ,please take this man,girl whatever you want to call it off tv our kids are watching

Regina

I think I would kill over that dog.

⇛ GAYS ⇛ STAY THE HELL OUT OF UTAH ⇛

Johnny Q u e e r....

Oooo I'm Going To Piss Off The "Gay Mafia"
I Hope They Don't Do A drive By Purse Throw