Madonna

Me Against the Razor

3/21/2014 9:54 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

0321-madonna-instagramMadonna continued her campaign to remain relevant by posting a disgusting photo of her unshaven armpit on Instagram.

The photo was captioned: "Long hair...... Don't Care!!!!!! #artforfreedom #rebelheart #revolutionoflove"

#DesperateForAttention

lili

She's trying to remain relevant by having a man's armpit? Have several seats please & thank you

bring back recent posts

Madonna needs to step away and face the fact she has been replaced by Miley now , in the mundane pop world that continues to be nothing more than a predictable formula. If she truly wants to have a legacy, perhaps she should take some of her nearly billion dollar fortune and do something really awesome with it, instead of flashing her hairy armpit, at least it isn't her hairy crotch, oh wait, she already shared that.

mindy

OMG! This reminds me of July 1985! I was on my honeymoon, and as we walked the streets of NYC after having a wonderful night, there on one of the newstands was a photo of Madonna with her hairy armpits that some photographer released to Playboy or Penthouse. It was when she first started in the business and needed money..... this woman may have tons of money, but she has no dignity. She's a mother and what is she teaching her kids? To try and get more attention than she can give them! Go away Madge, your music days are over...my daughter said if she ever saw me behave like her, she'd be mortified...she and I and her daughter and my daughter are the same ages...at least I can make her proud.

Fry Daddy

Gross! You know she probably had her grey hairs died which makes it worse!

w

Eek something wrong with that woman. She must be bored

cindy

That's not the first time she's done that. She 's done that in her 20's when she posed nude.

powerfulStuff

It's just a hairy armpit lol

anya2u

How about a pic BEFORE she shaves

Sharon-lee

Good grief....I just turned 46 and I remember thinkinh madonna was cool BACK IN THE EIGHTIES!!! No woman her age should be acting like such a desparate attention whore...It would be amazing if Lourdes ends up halfway normal.

Rigby

Lol old hag

OooooNooo!

I'll bet she let the stray hairs grow out around her nipples also.

Your S&M Girlfriend

Oh Madonna get a grip, woman. It doesn't matter what you do or what you say to make people think you're cool and relevant. You're pushing 60 and that fact won't change. You might as well get used to it and quit being such an old fool.

Patricia

FYI, Madonna is not blonde -- her natural hair is very dark brown or black. If that armpit hair was real, it would be dark brown/black. Obviously she's sporting fake armpit hair, for reasons that defy explanation.

KEEGAN

SOMEONE CALL 911 CAUSE SHE NEEDS SOME HELP

moonray

Ugh, as if this ugly old skank could be any more gross.