Kaley Cuoco

Now That I Have Khloe's Old House ...

I'm Selling Mine!

3/23/2014 12:30 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

0321_kaley_cuoco_house_launch
Kaley Cuoco just picked up Khloe Kardashian's old house in Tarzana -- and it ain't gonna pay for itself -- so now the "Big Bang Theory" star is unloading her old one.

As TMZ first reported, Cuoco snatched up KK and Lamar Odom's old 7-bedroom 8,000 sq. ft. home for $5.49 million -- quite an upgrade from the Sherman Oaks spot Cuoco just listed.

Her old place is a piddly 5,233 sq. ft. ... with 5 bedrooms and 5 baths -- and her asking price $2.795 million... only slight bump from the $2.4 mil she paid for it.

Eh ... she's making $300k per episode of "BBT" -- so we're guessing she's not worried about cleaning up in real estate.

BLUE UGLY 💩

Find Lamar's crack and Khloe's balls

NOT ELMO

I HEAR KALEY CUOCO HAD LOTS OF SEX WITH THE MAN OF STEEL, DID SHE GIVE HIM KRYPTONITE ???........LOL

Wolfperm

Enough with tis overrated POS...

Clyde T.M. Nestra

One very narrow lot. Floors are beautiful, the staging is plain ugly...if it is staging vs Kaley's actual furnishings. Hire a good interior designer for your new place, Kaley.

Jackie

Ok....so?

Crabby

place will always smell like khole's dirty hairy Sasquatch c*nt.

Hammer

Anyone else notice different lighting, colors, camera angles on the show now? As Sheldon would put it, "I don't like change."

ashley

Her old home looks pretty.

Cally

My God, ALL THAT MONEY and creative talent in LA, and EVERY SINGLE HOUSE looks like THIS! Stone wall interiors and fake "Hacienda" exteriors had their day in the 1970s. LA! Sheesh. Have a look at what ... well ... EVERYONE ELSE is doing now LA ... I wouldn't pay $50K for this and all the other look-alike tacky psuedo hacienda 1970s throwback houses (and yeah, I know, many have been built recently - even worse!). Yuck. GWTP.

BB not bb

Why would a newlywed couple need such a huge kitchen, even in the old house? That looks like a kitchen for a whole staff at a hotel. You must get tired from walking from one end to another looking for ingredients. I don't see how her old huge house isn't big enough for them and a huge family and all the parties they want.

August

How is she going to get THAT NAUSEATING STENCH out?

bb1diane

Guess she never got around to decorating?

Your S&M Girlfriend

Showcase staging is always so cold. I wasn't impressed with the place although I absolutely loved the side-by-side ranges in the kitchen; that would be cooking and baking heaven for me. I loved the glass/crystal dining table but I imagine the whole look is shot when you have normal people and normal asses planted in those beautiful chairs, so I'll pass on that. The outdoor space (whatever they call it in that area) is very nice. Other than that, it's just too big and too cold.

nof

I often wonder how many peeps in Los Angeles.

How many hundreds.

Have a higher-quality-of-life.

Due to one Chuck Lorre.

Amazing how successful/productive Chuck is.

barnyardhumor

Better fumigate before she moves in. UGH!

| 1 | 2 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments