'Bad Girls Club' Star

I'm Getting An Ass Like JLo's

3/24/2014 12:45 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF
EXCLUSIVE

03-21-14-badgirl-tmz
"Bad Girls Club" star Stephanie Rivera loves big butts (she cannot lie) ... telling TMZ she plans to get a big new ass to go along with her big new boobs.

Rivera says she's going under the knife Sunday in Miami for a Brazilian Butt Lift -- a process in which a doctor sucks fat out of her abdomen, back and love handles ... and then injects it into her derriere to give her a sexier, hourglass shape.

Stephanie -- who recently got her B-size breasts augmented to full C's -- says she couldn't get the shape she wanted by working out ... so she's getting the BBL to take care of her excess flab and her sorry-ass ass at the same time.

Her doctor -- Michael Salzhauer -- tells TMZ, "Curvy is the new sexy," ... and says JLo, Kim K and Nikki Minaj have the butts women ask for most.

Fun fact: Salzhauer says more than 10,000 U.S. women got BBLs last year ... and about 5% of his patients are men.

03-21-14-badgirl-booty-tmz

Doodlebug

That's a manly ass

LK

Whats wrong with her ass ? When she get her ass implants she is just going 2 look hideous . imo Just like KK & NM do .

LK

How old is she ? Girls 2day need 2 relax & just let their body develop & mature naturally . Why rush it . Most end up regretting these types of surgeries .

Deer diary

she looks pretty already. but I I know people don't listen to positive comments as much as negative. as much as I wanna scream...no!! don't do it!, it seems like it's well under way. so I guess I wanna try and be as supportive as anyone could be in a situation like this :/ dear lady, I really do sincerely hope you get the satisfaction and serenity you're looking for and I hope somebody loves the **** out of you for who you really are and what you end up looking like. good luck!

Laurin

I don't know about fake asses but fake boobs look and feel hard as rocks. I can spot them a mile away. So gross.

bernergirl

I understand the pressure to look gorgeous, but how about investing in your education or self confidence. No one can beat the clock. Try making a difference in this world for someone else.

TuxThePenguin

why is she looking down? bet her face is BUTT-ugly. fake butts. I've been trying to unload my Polish (big) butt since high school...

DiM

What has it come to really? Everyone wants more of this and less of that. White folks spending hours in tanning beds and end up looking some shade or orange, olive and darker skinned folks using whitening lotions, people wiping their faces of their own ethnicity with nose jobs etc. Diversity is actually interesting ...we don't have to all look the same! Be content with health and that you didn't inherit some sort of deformity ffs.
If you want your bum to look a little tighter try doing some glute kick back exercises. It's free!

IceGypsy

Ummm okay so I goto the gym to get rid of mine and these ladies are paying to have them made bigger? LoL

NOT ELMO

'Bad Girls Club' Star -- I'm Getting An Ass Like JLo's..............I DON'T KNOW, I STILL LIKE AMANDA SEYFRIED AND ALEXANDRA DADDARIO'S ASS MUCH MORE THAN JENNIFER LOWPEST ASS...

: - P

Please, what you need to get is a damn NOSE JOB

Umanyways

Who cares she still can't have talent or relevance injected in her.

Clytemnestra

Just another fool risking her good health for something trendy. Suggestion: Change your hair style, clothes, make up. It is certainly a smarter move. But then it requires a brain.

BLUE UGLY 💩

Don't go to Kim K's plastic surgeon

kitnplayn

Get a brain transplant. You are mentally disturbed to carve up your body for vanity. Leave the surgeons to help the sick and dying, you selfish beatch.

| 1 | 2 | 3 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments