Kanye

Re-Enters the Danger Zone

Cool with Paparazzi

3/25/2014 9:51 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

032514_kim_kanye_launch_v2 Kanye West was in his danger zone last night (LAX) .... surrounded by his greatest anger trigger (paparazzi) … but he went through without incident.

Ye and Kim Kardashian arrived at the airport and were met by a slew of paps. First, our guy asked if the couple had seen Seth Rogen's parody Vogue cover.  A bunch of other questions were hurled, but Kanye stayed cool.

He really doesn't have an option.  He's on probation in the LAX assault case and ordered to undergo anger management therapy.

But something else happened.  Some random people screamed out his music sucks, and "make me rich!"  Maybe they knew ... Kanye paid one of his assault victim's more than $250K for a smack to the face, so he established a going rate.

A Kelly Blue Book for assault.  Who knew?

Marco Polo

I'm so tired about hearing how angry he is.

Tim

How would they ever fit his ego and Kim Lardassian's humungous arse on the cover of a magazine?

cluesarethere

Just a matter of time before this vain family demand Kanye to fix those chipmunk cheeks. They've already neutered him...

Truth

If he would take a baseball bat to those pap's heads, I would cheer him on.

Eye roll

Terrible story. Kelly blue book??? Come on you idiots at tmz.

Eye roll

I'm still waiting for the story that says- Kris Jenner- My show was cancelled- TMZ never reported it bc I pay them. Now that's a headline

Farrakhan Ashy Larry

You bastards wish you were him. You are not, you are losers. I bet you can barely afford to pay your rent, that's why you hate this man. Yeezy is sippin' on the finest champagne, walking with the finest woman on his arms. Flying on private jets with super model flight attendants, feeding him grapes and giving him back massages. You...you're the guy who drives him around in a limo. Raise the privacy window up, you don't deserve to be in Yeezy's eye sight.

Canadasux

In this situation everyone needs a leash. KW and all of the paps included! Could you imagine this sh* t happening to Humphrey Bogart, Robert Mitchum, Fred MacMurray, etc., etc? This is bullsh*t!

H8Kardash

Its amazing.. I cant walk with a family member more than 20 fet into LAX without them telling me I need a boarding pass. But these douchebag paps can loiter around and cause a huge scene when any celebrity shows up.

think101

Why don't one of you paps call him the N word if you want to know how he's doing so bad ?

BLUE UGLY 💩

Wait til Kim's herpes flare up again, his anger at the world will return

be real

notice most of the ugly and especially the darkers ones have a skin complex- mostly the real ugly black men date out their race........ way to eliminate the the black skin color for your seed kanye.. black men + yt babies new age accesories..........

I hate to be crude like this but seems north made her debut in her birthday suit just like mom....... tacky
I could see broke people having to do that but h* well....

last but def not the least-- why khloe and kim got such wide loose granny looking camel toes- REMIND ME FOR THE hOLLAND TUNNEL.. DEEP AND WIDE-- GOT DAMN!!!

Dr. Cornelia J. Dogbarker PhD

So now it's news when this dumb pitiful idiot Kayne DOESN'T punch somebody? He'll crack, just you wait and see. He's a moron, and he can't help himself.

John

MOO

CT

I wish that i could beat someone down when they piss me off and not get in any trouble.

| 1 | 2 | 3 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments