Avicii

Stitch Me Up

When It's All Over

4/3/2014 4:28 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Avicii After SurgeryVeni, vidi, Avicii -- the DJ is officially on the mend after undergoing gallbladder surgery last weekend ... hitting Miami Beach Thursday with this GF ... while sporting a brand new bandage under his ribcage.

As we reported, Avicii was forced to bail on his Ultra Music Festival gig last week due to severe abdominal pains, nausea, and a fever. He got his gallbladder removed Saturday and the surgery went well.

Avicii spent a few days in the hospital recovering, but he's since been released.

Maybe the Ultra curse isn't so bad after all.

Avicii After Surgery

RobbieG

Wow, gallbladder surgery? On DJ *** (who)??!?! Come on tmz, there is actually newsout rthere worthy of being covered, the military shootings, 2 Boston firefighters killed,and I'm sure 1000 other things happening across the country daily, and yet we are reading about a dj who is being pampered by his girlfriend on Miami Beach because he got 3 stitches and probably rode off into the sunset in a bright orange lamborghini... that a rough one, glad I know, so important!!!

two cents

Spent a few days in the hospital? Jesus. It's day surgery. No big deal. I was in and out in one day. Men are such babies.

Truth

F*CKING WIMP! #TRUTH!!

H8Kardash

Who??

manbearpig

is that really a man? he totally has a woman's shoulders just doesn't have boobs.

awesomewave

Who?

static

NFI who he is.

m2

They should've put some food in this guys stomach while they were at it.

Double Bubble

Im sure someone somewhere has a hang nail or a really bad paper cut.. Please find them and inform us about that.. I'm sure it will be as exciting as this story too..

Pillsbury Pancakes

I think a TMZ article about this douchbag with nothing but a synopsis of Who The Eff he is and why we care would be helpful. I personally know 792 DJ's, and I'm a 53 year old librarian from Indianapolis.

PureRadiance

No laprascopy

Kay in San Diego

My mom had that surgery a long time ago and they had to attach a drainage tube which had to stay in for days. It isn't a slam dunk. He isn't just a DJ, he has several hit songs that are on the radio all the time.

ian

That's not an incision for a gallbladder procedure - either open or laparoscopic. that's an appendix incision. unless he has cuts other places your sources are wrong.

Zombie Whitney Houston

Who?

TedFrunk2

I still don't know who this fruit is.

| 1 | 2 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments