Clooney, Wynn

Nuclear Screaming Match

Wynn Called Obama an Asshole!

4/23/2014 10:17 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

0423_steve_wynn_george_clooney_tmz
George Clooney
stormed away during his fancy Vegas dinner with hotel tycoon Steve Wynn after Wynn called Prez Obama an asshole.

It sounds like an epic dinner.  According to Wynn ... Clooney got drunk on tequila shots and when Wynn attacked the President ... he says George hurled an F-bomb and left.

Clooney says Wynn was railing over the Affordable Care Act.  He says "I said that the President was my longtime friend and then he said, 'Your friend is an asshole.'"  Clooney adds, "At that point I told Steve HE was an asshole and that I wasn't going to sit at his table while he was being such a jackass."

Wynn told the Las Vegas Review-Journal, "When he's [George] drinking, he considers himself a close personal buddy of the President."

Wynn passes a lot of it off to alcohol, saying, "Clooney's fun to be with when he's sober ... If you have a chance to drink with him, you want to get there early, and don't stay late."

For Clooney's part he says there were 9 people at the dinner 2 weeks ago at Botero restaurant at Wynn's Encore hotel, adding, "It had nothing to do with politics and everything to do with character."

For Wynn's part, he says, "Everybody who's in my business -- the casino business -- knows to take actors with a grain of salt."

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments

Mr. Pukey

He is.

hbk72777

Clooney is another ******* lib who won't let others have their own opinions.

**** him

Pet peeves

Yes Clooney it had to do with charater, to be exact your lack of charater.

Rigby

I would hang out with Clooney getting wasted. He would be funny. Unlike Wynn I don't talk lame politics when I'm drinking or ever.

Anon

Team Clooney and Obama all the way. Kudos to Clooney for telling Wynn to FO.

KellyBFan

obama continues bush policies, drone-kills americans, spies on everyone and is a fascist *******

kim

More like, lack of character!!!

I just wanted to comment

Well its my opinion but I don't think Wynn is wrong either. Clooney needs to realize that people have opinions.

Tru_est90

Id act tha same way if I wuz made of munie

She's baaaack

I'm not going to get into the whole Obama and Obamacare thing but who the fcuk does Steve Wynn think he is? Who died and made him Medical Insurance God when he has no clue about people who (1) can't freaking afford any type of medical insurance including Obamacare (2) can't afford to get sick. Steve looks like he has a lot of medical dollars to throw at a plastic surgeon by the looks of his face.

Lucky_130

Its great that Clooney is a close and personal pal of Obamas, but not everyone is happy with him

Jenyking

Obama is a disgrace. America is regretting voting him in for the second tenure

janet

What's his problem. Wynn was just telling the truth.

Kartrashian Klown

Clooney better watch out that he doesnt say the wrong things then get sued by Mr. LAWSUIT there.

mania

Get in the ring or shut it

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments