Producer Gary Goddard

I'm Not a Boy Rapist, Either

4/23/2014 9:52 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF
EXCLUSIVE

0423_gary_goddard_michael_egan
Gary Goddard
-- who has produced several big shows on and off-Broadway -- is now speaking out against allegations he participated in a Hollywood sex ring that victimized young boys.

Goddard's attorney tells TMZ, the allegations against the producer are "categorically denied."

As we reported, 31-year-old Michael Egan filed lawsuits against Goddard, "X Men" director Bryan Singer, TV producer Garth Ancier, and former president of Disney TV David Neuman -- claiming they sexually abused him as a young teen at various Hollywood parties and in Hawaii.

But Goddard's lawyer tells us, "Mr. Goddard was not in Hawaii with Mr. Egan. He did not molest or touch or annoy Mr. Egan or commit any of the acts alleged.  Also, he did not furnish drugs or alcohol to any minor at any time." Ancier and Neuman have also denied the allegations.

The lawyer calls Egan's claims "so fantastical as to be unbelievable on their face."

leuqar

Stories like this are hard for me to believe.

nana

All I wonna know is does Harvey know anything about all this?

Dave

Sad to be raped by only the rich and powerful. Didn't anyone poor screw him?

Oh, that's right. There isn't any money in it.

pnhuchin

Here is a ****en two key word VARIOUS PARTIES. Where the **** where his parents or adult consents. Cme on its getting really hard to believe some of these stories. Cause come on I'm a parent and this **** is bull ****.

manbearpig

i suspect there is a substantial number of hardcore perverts in the entertainment biz.

Msmyslf

It's time for Corey Feldman to step up and name these sick Fuchs as well. Egan has opened the door for Corey and others to come forward. Do it for Cory Haim, Brad Renfro, Jonathan Brandi's and all the rest of them. It's the only way for these pedophiles to get shut down and for everyone to have their eyes opened to what exactly happens in Hollyweird.

franklyspeaking

#thatfaceis1inamillion #whowouldmistakeit #liesutelleth

Chris

This is the first and only time I'll post here most likely, but I've been reading this place for years.

Let's assume for a second these allegations are true. As a fan of Hollywood and celebs (which is why I visit here), this would be horrifying because it would only be the tip of the iceberg. I know Hollywood has some REALLY f*cked up stuff going on in it and the version we all commoners see is what we WANT to see.

Yes, we enjoy the occasional train wreck (*cough* Lohan) saga that plays out on TMZ, it reminds us that they're also human. But when we hear about Hollywood going into much darker territory, it really does make me wonder why so many have allowed such a horrible society to exist and remain immune from the laws solely because of their wealth and influence.

I hope this kid isn't lying, not because I want it to be true, but because these others don't deserve to be tainted with these allegations for the rest of their lives. If this stuff is going on, I hope others step forward and while risking their futures in the showbiz industry, they will help future generations from suffering the same abuses that are allegedly taking place now.

Blockboy720

Sings..they call him chester the child molester.He looks like a perv.

kingcarl

He don't say that they never had sex!

Ronni

Team Egan! Props for his bravery!

SaraD

Gary, Singer, I can see. I've heard stuff about Spacey, but never anything on Fincher before. wtf??

Truth

WHAT PEDOFILE SAYS THEY'RE GUILTY??? WE NEED A COURT ORDERED DNA TEST FOR THE PEDO GENE. IF POSITIVE, DUDE IS CHARLES MANSON'S NEW ROOMIE. POINT BLANK! #TRUTH!!

gem

Any person in particular from a gossip show and host ever associated with the named pedophiles ???

Vivian

Google BRYAN SINGER and you will be surprised. Do it before all the pictures and sites are taken down. Google Weho and Bryan Singer and you will be even more surprised. I did this and have ZERO doubt this guy has had sex with many underage boys over the years. My problem is this. I believe these boys come out here with stars in their eyes, fake ID's and a willingness to do anything and everything to get into showbiz (or at the least have a place to live and free drugs). None of their parents are filing missing person reports. No one is going to the police after these wild parties (which happen weekly in Hollywood) and the clubs aren't being raided by angry parents and concerned authorities. Why? Well…ask the young men. Most of these underage boys are running in the same groups and fighting over the big fish (any powerful partaker in Hollywood with money). But, they are not innocent victims. Several sites have FB posts of the boys leaving their small towns and shacking up with Bryan right away. This lifestyle is all about parties, drugs and debauchery…but who am I to judge. I suspect most of them eventually come out of their drugged out coma and realize they're just being used (about the time the $$ dries up) and end up becoming full time prostitutes or struggle to get their lives together. If you're so distraught then stage a protest and go to a gay club and try to end the practice. It will not be solved here on TMZ. Here's what will happen. THe boys will get better ID's, they'll work harder to convince people they're of age and some will even sign some kind of NDA upon entering these mansions and houses. But, will the abuse stop? NO…because the flies will just become more creative about getting to the honey. I'm conflicted about this because I think these boys actively deceive their abusers and the authorities and the parents honestly don't care. They gave their implied consent for them to live as adults when the boys leave their homes and no one ever goes after them or even files a missing persons report.

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments