« BACK TO TMZ TMZ

L.A. Clippers

MAKE HUGE STATEMENT

After Donald Sterling Ban

4/29/2014 11:44 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF
breaking news

0429_clippers_page

The L.A. Clippers organization made a huge statement on its official website in the wake of the announcement that Donald Sterling is banned for life from the NBA ... saying simply, "We Are One."

Unclear who made the decision to post the message on the team website, since Sterling is no longer calling the shots.

The Clippers also released a statement saying, "We wholeheartedly support and embrace the decision by the NBA and Commissioner Adam Silver today. Now the healing process begins."

For more sports stories, check out tmzsports.com!

Ms B Haven

Hypocrites... the whole Clippers organization knew how he was before hand. I guess V had more balls than them to put it out to the public

Carl

They should fire every player on that team and all the coaches.

negreat

Like I said Poor LA Clipper players with all those millions of dollars and millions of endorsements : ( Next we will be seeing them on the news talking about the mistreatments of players with millions of dollars. More money for these badly treated Clippers coming from TV exposer. Boo Hoo, working at LA Clipper Plantation according to Oprah making millions of dollars. This is more important than a Russian invasion of Europe according to the Prez.

donald keith

he should stop paying the players after all its NBA business.

negreat

What gets me is how most African Americans say what Sterling says is wrong but in the music and movies they say nasty thing about whites and other minorities, when are these Afriacn American Celeberties going to be accounted for their actions. If you walk in a African American neighborhood a white or other minorities will be raped, attacked, murdered and never seen again. Come on you have to say most African Americans are racist! So what is going to be done about this?

dr murphy

His personal ex call girl got mr don Juan in hot stinkin water,hes in a hot tub with sea weed,someone should ask ms v what is her current job at the moment,lol hmmm let me guess I bang grumpy old Men,mr don is done in the sports business,finito baby.

funnieface213

I am SO on the clippers bandwagon, and proud of it! stay strong guys!

Jeremy

Why did Donald say that as bad as what snoop dogg said about white people calling us redneck crackers I say that was far worse then what Donald even did

DetroitGurlz

The whole thing was BS. People can be racist in private if they chose. And exactly where is the line to qualify as racist??? He never used the N word. He just didn't want his GF posting photos with blacks or hanging all over them at the games. I don't want my kids to date or marry a black. I am not racist, I just don't want that. The world is full of hate and discrimination, I didn't want my kids to have mixed children that are the ones that end up targeted by the hate and discrimination. I am entitled to my beliefs and preferences and that doesn't make me racist. Blacks embrace and celebrate and are proud of their race, why can't i do the same?

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4