T.I.

What Fight You Talkin' About?

5/1/2014 6:30 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

TI Fight
T.I. should have logged on to TMZ yesterday ... because he's acting like he doesn't remember that epic fight outside Supperclub that ended with a tense standoff between himself and Game on one side and a bunch of LAPD cops on the other.

T.I. was leaving Mastro's in Bev Hills Wednesday night when we asked him if he thought the violence would now escalate at the club.  He's kinda blaming the photog ... calling him a snitch -- we're guessing because the video ended up on TMZ.

The good news -- no violence at T.I.'s Supperclub of choice Wednesday night.

TuxThePenguin

I used to like him. now I think he's shady.

nana

Tmz ARE snitches but we still love y'all

OhWell

T.I. = Total Idiot.

Tazz

Tense standoff? I saw the video and don't remember that either. TI is a Total Informant. He snitched he way out of all those gun charges. I didnt see him or the Game do anything except for mugging for the camera. Then they ran to the security guards after finding out and still didn't do a damn thing.

D-INCARNATION

They let people in Mastro's dressed like that ?

RobertJobs2011

TMZ really is at the bottom of the barrel. Wish they would stop tying to invade in people's lives. Oh well, not like they are going to listen to me.

Kobe_No_Means_No

T.I. was too busy sucking The Game's big fat d***.

bkblueknight

heres one of True In formants rap lyrics

"T.I. ain't in the street no mo', fo'-fo', is that what they say? Don't even try him when you see him boy you have to be great Cause this pistol hit you in your face, your teeth they'll have to replace"

a little mexican rent-a-cop ran around and kicked both your boys in the face for fun, and you came out side and talked about lawyers to the police.

it only takes supper club security to expose these fake ass gangsters

jason

Yea yea didn't want it one TMZ that's why his boy standing next to him could be heard shouting " Film it TMZ... Film it..."

HRH Prince Michael

Somebody, return this dude To Sender:
ChumpsRus.

Craigslist.com/NYC/Rant and Rave Section
"The House of David: Dear "Peter Parker"

tmzsux

T.I. is just a lil boy

AndNoneForGretchenWieners

In the video the idiots are yelling "YEAH TMZ GET THIS GET THIS SHOW THEM POLICE!!" Now that they look like idiots tmz is the snitch. Weren't THEY snitching first? Typical...

6one9

We SAW the video

Ya BIG LIAR!!!

Joshua

He's hanging out in Cali because he's wanted in the Georgia streets.

woolly -Bear

the game. I'am the game. Who the F#CK is this bearded Clam. No one knew who this DOUCHE BAG was until Fity brought him into his Possee. Now he's F#CKING KHOLE Kadashian, who gave him The Clap. He in turn gave her "The Herps" TI said you have a Pencil Dick.. :) ;) ;(

| 1 | 2 | 3 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments