Marc Anthony

I'm So Rich ...

I Forgot I Had a Farm!

5/2/2014 1:20 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF
EXCLUSIVE

0502-marc-anthony-farm-01
Marc Anthony bought the farm ... AND FORGOT!

The singer was in court Friday ... testifying in his bitter child support case with Dayanara Torres.  She wants support raised from $13K to $113K a month, claiming Marc is hiding income.

During testimony Marc was going over his assets ... explaining how he failed to account for a farm he had in upstate New York.  Marc's answer was simple ... "I completely forgot I had a farm."

As for how he forgot .... Marc says he hadn't been there in 7 or 8 years.

Anthony says he thinks the farm was worth around $700K.

Marc has filed legal docs saying he makes $1.25 million a month, but he says he has trouble knowing exactly how much is coming in.

Rich people's problems.

BLUE UGLY 💩

A farm still isn't reason enough that he should be paying Greedynara $113,000 a month

Rhubino

I have to say TMZ's Photoshop composites are improving. I've seen worse on the covers of fashion mags.

MILK

all that money and he'll always look like a small kid

Wow ...

How about he forgets about paying his kids $700,000? Put it in a savings for when they are adults...

Your S&M Girlfriend

Ha! I love the picture. I live close enough to a farm that is on a reality show "Farm Kings." A few friends and I decided to go there to see if we could see the delicious King men, but all we saw were vegetables. Love me some farmers.

Just A Random Thought

That's disgusting!!!

Just A Random Thought

Maybe he can rent it to homeless Brandi Glanville

ALIZE

That pic is funny I wonder what else he forgot

6one9

She deserves more
BUT
NOT
$113K ``` and ALL tax free!!!!!

Rocking

Poor Mark next time rent prostitues are less spencer than wife's ! LOL

Mare

I don't care how much money he has, $113,000 a month is way over the top. If this women can't raise a child on $13,000 a month then she shouldn't have custody. Child support is for the child. Not to support the ex.

jimmy d

i am going to tell you why people hate blacks,i own a nice condo and it is a 4 tier unit , i live on the bottom,,so the two tenants upstairs is some old italian guy and on the other side bubble lips,their is constantly trash at the steps all coming from the bubble lips kneeglits,the mother knows its her kids trash from all the ALDI wrappers on everything and she doesn't even pick the crap up,i don't know how they rented to her because of course being preggers with two other kids she bull****ted her way for a section 8,well thank god they are not renewing her lease,I'm not prejudice because she is a beautiful girl,its just that president lincoln was a fool

KicksandGiggles

Every child should get EQUAL child support from BOTH parents. So if his azz needs to up the ante so all kids get the same amount across the board, so be it.

vroomvroom

What these types of men don't realize is that they will get old one day. ...and the people they neglect now, are the only ones they're gonna have around ....When you're 80+ and your little manhood doesn't work anymore and young women no longer look your way....all you'll have is family.

QueenB

He's ugly..how does he get chicks??probably the money.

| 1 | 2 | 3 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments