T.I.

Rescues Car Crash Victim

... 'Hey, Are You T.I.?'

5/2/2014 9:58 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF
EXCLUSIVE

0502-ti-car-crash-tmz-04T.I. came to the rescue of a woman who had just been in a nasty car accident, but the woman was more excited to meet T.I. than she was worried about the crash.

T.I. tells TMZ he was driving to a Popeye's in Inglewood Wednesday when he witnessed a horrific car wreck  -- a cab slammed into an SUV, causing it to careen over on its side.

T.I. walked over to the SUV to help the driver when she looked up, saw him, and said, "Is that T.I.?"

The rapper stayed with her until the ambulance came. Once the ordeal was over, T.I. went on his way but decided to hit up a different Popeye's because "that one had too much going on."

Funny story from her ... she says she was upside down in the car and ... ummmm ... not wearing underwear. She says she told T.I. and he responded, "Don't worry, we won't look."

It was a bad crack up, but she's ok.

0502-ti-car-crash-tmz-02

rcytrcy01@yahoo.com

You see the price of gas?

Yurra Knutz

Crack up?
4ck the what??

Yurra Knutz

High five to TERESA ANDREWS

Just because

static

South La Brea & West Jefferson?

OBAMA2016

Look at those gas prices! !!

Bandit Bill

See if he didn't need his fried chicken???

DenverChick

Captain SaveAHo!

ted

Who?

Dee

All in a days work.

ladidaaa

Go ahead T.I. I've always liked him as a person generally speaking. But man, you have to eat Popeyes in New Orleans, the original flavors and ambiance cannot compare ;)

LINDA

I LIKE TI IT WAS A NICE THING HE DID FOR THAT WOMAN BUT NOT WEARING UNDERWEAR REALLY SHE WAS NOT THINKING AT ALL WHEN SHE LEFT HER HOUSE THIS MORNING . WOW WOW MAY GOD BLESS YOU

billson1234

She'll probably end up suing him claiming he seriously injured her when he tried to help or some crap then again she probably won't sue but people these days are super greedy for anyone's money and will sue for the dumbest reasons so I wouldn't put it past another human in America

Mizz Beatzz

This tooty fruity mf allwayz saving the day. He like dat damn dog and the telephone booth. Captain save a citzen before being reunited wit hiz lover in the pen looking negro. Js. Save ur marriage since u got a cape on flying to the chicken place. You ATL RAPPER I LIKE YOUR MUSIC. Ha. 👍💯

jay

Great job and a humanitarian thing to do! Thank you T.I.

Kartrashian Klown

Ew. She didnt wear underwear? Can't afford it? T.I. seems cool and down to earth. No way you'd see Justin Bieber helping out like that, nor Kim K.

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments