Bette Midler

I Got Nailed In Texas ... and It Hurt Like Hell

5/3/2014 12:15 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF
EXCLUSIVE

0502-bette-midler-instagram-01
Everything's bigger in Texas ... including Bette Midler's big toe, which is now sporting a huge green bandage thanks to a pedicure gone horribly, horribly wrong.

Bette tweeted a pic of her aching piggie majorus a few days ago, adding ... "My New York toes don't love Texas cowboy boots."

But TMZ has learned the problem wasn't boots -- sources close to Bette tell us it was an ingrown toenail caused by a clueless manicurist who recently gave her a bad pedi.

Bette was in Dallas to make the keynote speech at the Jewish Family Service women's luncheon -- and we're told the pain was just too much, so she had the ingrown toenail removed ... (clap clap clap) deep in the heart of Texas.

Ironically, Bette's speech was about going green.

Tom

TO LAZY TO CUT YOUR TOENAILS OR CAN'T YOU BEND DOWN THERE ANYMORE? I CAN'T BEND THERE ANYMORE

Tom

I'D STILL NAIL HER

David

I'm old enough to remember that Bette started her career exposing her body in shows with cross dressers. She was a whorish woman then and continued to use her sexuality to promote herself. Now she's old and ugly, so the only way she can get a man/woman is because she has money. Money that she made by bedding the right people in Hollywood. Now her toe is as big as her ego and infected like her brain.

david

I am ever so glad it wasn't George Costanza's fault again, like the time he bowled he r at home plate on an old Seinfield episode. LOL.

noel

Have diabetes and one of the things you have to be very careful of is your feet. Heard to many bad stories of diabetics having pedis and then getting very bad infections. A

t

Used to get them all the time, had a nail fungus. Been using Tea Tree Oil and cleaning my nail and bed with bleach. Has stopped the problem, when going to a pedi, insist on them using bleach in the water. No more fungus and have no more ingrown toe nails.

t

Used to have ingrown toenails and fungus . Got rid of the fungus and now have no more ingrown toenails. When I go to get a pedi I insist on them putting bleach in the water and have a treatment I made up. It is great and my toenails are beautiful now.

caroline

Guys, Bette's a big big left winger. She has been ugly towards the right .... She now blame sthe enture state of Texas for this. LOL.. Hysterical Bette...Notice the ocmparrison between New York which is so far left people are getting disgusted there and Texas a THRIVING by the way, Republican State. Nice try Bette. You fooled many people i see here.

Kalani Moreno

Aloha Auinala Bette, Sending some prayers your way for a speedy recovery. Much love sent your way. Two Devoted Fans

what a slot

what a fake old ugly b!tch. why was she on my "news feed"

GOV111W

This could not not happened to a more deserving "lady"

Dr. Jeff

The top news story for liberal idiots.

Nettie

......and that's why one should go to a foot doctor.

katydid579

They are butchers in that state. I'm surprised they didn't arrest her for accepting the LGBT community even long before it was mainstream.

katydid579

I love that she painted her toes to match the bandage!

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments