Diane Keaton

I Don't Think Woody Allen Molested Dylan

5/3/2014 1:16 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF
breaking news

0503-keaton-allen-farrow-02Diane Keaton is calling BS on Woody Allen's daughter Dylan Farrow ... who has accused him of molesting her ... telling a UK magazine his adopted daughter was just looking for headlines.

Keaton was promoting her new memoir with the UK Guardian ... and said she's not angry at Dylan for villainizing her in a February NY Times op-ed.

Dylan blasted D.K. for honoring Woody at the Golden Globes saying, “You knew me when I was a little girl, Diane Keaton. Have you forgotten me?"

Keaton explains, "What are they going to do? Who else are they going to drag in? They have to drag someone in. I don't resent it, not for a second."

But the reporter pushed back ... looking for comment on Farrow accusing Diane of publicly defending a child molester.  Keaton responded, saying, "I have nothing to say about that. Except: I believe my friend."

We're guessing this won't sit well with the Farrow family.

0113-diane-keaton-launch2

elle

Diane Keaton always gave me a creepy feeling. This confirms why. I hope she doesn't have any kids - or I guess at this point it would be great-grandchildren.

Kristinajp

The only thing worse than being molested is having people who can't possibly know the truth call you a liar....Hollywood people make me sick. I used to look up to them but as I have gotten older I see they all have similar traits in common . They hit the lottery of life (many people are talented, they just happen to know someone or be at the right place/time to make it). They all think because of their celebrity they know everything about medicine, energy and things they know nothing about yet open their fat mouths about it and kids/20yr olds listen. Let's leave the expert witnesses to the people who really are expert witnesses and lets not villianize the victim here as she just did. Diane, you now added to MY list of don't see movies with you in them. Anyone with a brain knows you don't marry you're adopted daughter, ick.

Patlouela

She is, was, and will always be a dip****...

kitten roulaine

Dylan didn't ask for your opinion Diane, and it is gross and disrepectful of you to verbalize that publicly. Go put on another turtle neck shirt and find some ethics.

Marilyn

Diane Keaton is pathetic!

Luna

I use to like Diane Keaton but not anymore. Even if video evidence came out of Woody molesting Dylan, he hollywood drones would still defend him. Thes3 hollywood actors are really starting to disgust me.

spock

claims it only happened once. that in itself is kind of strange.

amyd

Key words, "I don't think". Right, Diane, you DON'T think. So shut the FU CK UP!!!! Dumb bi tch. I think woody is disgusting and absolutely believe Dylan. Poor girl.

kewljewl

My nieces and nephew were molested by their father. Although I couldn't believe that he did it...I believed them. Its just when u know someone so long and they're a great manipulator...its unimaginable. Woody Allen is a manipulator with lots of money. People will believe them. It took me yrs to finally accept that my babies were molested by him. I didn't wanna believe it cuz I didn't want them to have gone thru that but it wasn't that I felt they were lying. Its a very confusing feeling. the sick pig is in prison for only 9 yrs for destroying 3 lives. I believe my babies I truley do but its very hard to wrap your head around the fact that this happened. I believe Dylan completely. And DK needs to believe Dylan also...although she dosent want to.

Gen

she is a ghoul. she just can't let go of her fantasy about being "cool" in the early 80's.

the s***bag said it right out in an interview from the 70's . he said no one would be surprised to walk in on him and a 12 year old. he ****ing married his girlfriends adopted daughter who he courted when she was underage.

Keaton is a ****ing freak and no one gives a **** what she "thinks.:

Slemon

I've always loved Keaton but I now have to take a step back and question my own judgement. I think it is horrible that Keaton made this kind of a statement since most molesters are those closest to the victim and are rarely suspected until it is too late. Shame on you Diane. From now on, keep your opinions to yourself. Imagine if it is true how awful it must be for the victim to read your words. If you have to side on the side of error, do it on the side of the victim.

Slemon

Janet

While there is no "physical evidence" that Woody Allen molested his daughter, Dylan, there is evidence that he married Mia Farrow's daughter, that he helped raise. Even if he didn't live in the same household as Soon-Yi, what kind of man marries his girlfriend's daughter? I'm sorry, but Mr. Allen is a pedophile who destroyed an entire family. While he may be able to provide "financial stability" to Soon-Yi, he took her away from her entire family. Yes, she went willingly, but he should have known better. Mia Farrow "rescued" Soon-Yi from a "horrific life" and Mr. Allen only thought about himself and his self gratifications when he started an affair with her. Yes, Soon-Yi played a huge part, but the fact that he started an affair with her just goes to show you that "more than likely" Dylan's accusations of molestations are true.

Msmyslf

Just because he's your "friend" doesn't mean he's not a pedophile. The only reason has any relevance in Hollyweird is because she was screwing Woody so he in turn gave her roles in his movies. She's nothing to look at, can't act and all in all is pretty talentless. They're both as bad as each other and just as sick as the people in Hollyweird that turn a blind eye.

jodi207

Open your eyes and shut your mouth Diane!