Chief Keef

Thumbing His Nose at Obamacare

... Says Baby Mama

5/5/2014 12:25 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF
EXCLUSIVE

0502-chief-keef-tmz-4
Barack Obama would be SUPER DISAPPOINTED in Chief Keef ... 'cause according to his baby mama, the rapper has FAILED to get his daughter health insurance.

It ain't like Chief can't afford it ... as his ex points out in legal docs, he signed a $6 million record deal in 2013 and has at least $594,167.46 in liquid assets.

The woman, Jasmine Woodford, claims she's just a poor nursing student who can't afford to buy a health plan herself ... and a judge previously ordered Keef to pony up, but he never did.

Maybe the website was down?

Tony

Why is this news. Is anyone really surprised that yet another black man is not responsible or intelligent enough to take care of his child. Who knows how many kids this monkey has. He should be made to pay through the nose and be taken to a hospital for a mandatory vasectomy.

sarahsarai

Tough cookies. Wasn't she just a poor nursing student when she made the baby with an ignorant ghetto rapper? Or is this the baby moms who got pregnant at age 11 or whatever? Judges and courts need to stop rewarding these young girls for being whores. Let her struggle.

FLUX

These stories about baby mamas with a problem is getting tiresome. STOP having children out of wedlock.

zombie

I was under the impression Obamacare, which everyone voted for like lemmings, was affordable healthcare for everyone!? Wasn't that the point? If she is really worried about having her child covered before the courts get to him, seek help from the social programs until then.

lambchop

This story is bs. She is the type that obamacare gives insurance to. It's crappy insurance and she probably can't afford the deductible but she gets it for free.

Anthony

He really looks like his breath stinks.

Hot Dumb Italian Mike

I slept with a nursing student once, she provided the condom first. And let my ass know the only girls that dont are either stupid or want that baby government check!

toddpugz7111

and people wonder where stereotypes come from?

graduatebaby11

I thought that his first baby mama was 16 now but I tried signing up for obamacare and they wanted 171 a month and I am actually a fulltime student and I work part time I have been on my own since I was 17 and I dont understand these females having sex with these celebrities looking for a paycheck its dumb our generation is always looking for an easy and fast paycheck.

Ron Fing Swanson

This guys manager must pay tmz for the pub.

kitnplayn

Maybe the wesbite was down? Geez, Americans get on something stupid and don't shut up about it for decades. New websites need to be tweaked, since massive files are written to make it, so shut up already, fools.

notalawyer

This douchebag is a "SELF CLEANING OVEN" just close the door and let it burn off all of the grease...

resse

Thats what she get for sleeping with him. "woe is me" she better get on the welfare insurance and stop b.s'n over his good for nothin ass

resse

That ***** ugly as f##!

Rectum? Damn Nearly Killed Him!

Seal, is that you??