« BACK TO TMZ TMZ

NBA Star Brandon Jennings

TOOK MY VIRGINITY

... Says Singer Teyana Taylor

5/7/2014 7:57 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

050714_teyana_taylor_launch
You always remember your first ... especially when he's a super famous NBA player -- so says singer Teyana Taylor who just revealed that Brandon Jennings recently swiped her V-card.

Taylor -- who's signed to Kanye West's record label -- appeared on the Breakfast Club on Power 105.1 this morning and talked about her fizzled relationship with the Detroit Pistons player.

During the interview, Taylor revealed all sorts of intimate details -- including the fact she made Jennings wait two years AFTER they were engaged before she gave up the "goodies."

Taylor -- who's 23 -- also says she hasn't slept with anyone other than Jennings ... but says, "When I'm ready to have my second ... I'm gonna do that."

Jennings is now dating one of Taylor's ex-friends -- but Teyana says she's not bitter at Brandon. In fact, she says she wishes him nothing but happiness.  As for BJ's new chick, Taylor says she feels betrayed.

One other thing -- Taylor also shot down rumors she's dating Colin Kaepernick ... but did say, "That's my homie though."

For more sports stories, check out tmzsports.com!

BLUE UGLY 💩

Do you want a cookie?

Rob

She looks like troll in the face, but her body is the truth

Kobe_No_Means_No

ugh gross, I'll pass...

Detroit Redd

Doesn't she mean she gave him her virginity? He didn't rape her, I don't think.

Mr Barcliff

SAD SEEING NEGATIVE COMMENTS OON THIS WOMAN BECAUSE SHES RARE TO ONLY HAVE SLEPT WITH ONE PERSON SHE CLEARLY WANTED TO MARRY! SHOWS SHE HAS BEEN RAISED TO RESPECT HERSELF UNLIKE MANY YOUNG WOMAN TODAY. I HAE NOTHING BUT RESPEC FOR HER. HERES A PIECE OF ADVICE THOUGH FOR WOMAN WITH RICH MEN OR FAMOUS MEN! KEEP YOUR FRIENDS AWAY FROM YOUR MEN BECAUSE SHE WILL MESS WITH HIM "NO MATTER WHAT SHE TELLS YOU, SHE WANTS WHAT YOU HAVE" SAME GOES FOR MEN WHO HAVE AWESOME WOMAN, YOUR FRIEND WILL BED YOUR WOMAN!!! LGNM

tmon3ydadjmbr

Lol she's to open with her mouth lol some things are best kept secret.

L. Ron Hubbard -Scientologist

Attention whore!

Dry

A Vir gin these days is like a four leaf clover. She is a rare one. Those of you hating can go eat syphilis, which you probably already have anyways. Good for you Teyana!

boo boo

He "took" or she "gave away"?

Stiletto

Typical ghetto rat..."You know what I'm saying" is 2/3rds of her vocabulary.

Sheldon Siegel

Why would she feel the need to tell the world who her first was?

Ann-G

I dont know about all this, but her Super Sweet 16 episode was the best one ever!

Vote2012

Good for him.....because I would never touch her.

FREEDOM

DON'T TALK ABOUT YOUR ***** TO THE WORLD.

FREEDOM