Kim Kardashian

Decked Out in White ...

But It's Just the Bridal Shower

5/10/2014 12:11 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

0510-kim-k-wedding-shower-splash-01Kim Kardashian put on a white dress this afternoon in Beverly Hills, but it wasn't to marry Kanye West ... it was just for her bridal shower.

As TMZ first reported, the only thing holding up the Kimye wedding now is the prenup. According to our sources, the pair should sign on the dotted line this week, opening the door for the wedding ... which we're told would take place around Memorial Day.

Plan your schedules accordingly. Not that any of us are invited ...

0510-kim-and-khloe-wedding-shower-sub-instagram-01

Johnbrnc

I give KK a TON of credit. With what would be considered a pear shaped, saddle bagged embarrassment of a body for any other woman this marketing genius or just dumb luck broad in a world full of morons has managed to convince a whole bunch of someones that she's hot. Figure that one out.

yomama

another ill-fitting and unflattering outfit.

jenlolo

I thought white meant purity... Not that anyone follows this... But this is her third marriage with now a child. At least wear something cream not pure white. They trash everything... I can't wait for the divorce dress and ceremony in E! :)

Crabby

nasty piss whore should wear her favorite color: piss yellow and black

Dr. Cornelia J. Dogbarker PhD

Lard ass, empty head: America's royalty haha....

LB

Look at me, they are all looking at me. I feel so important, they are all looking at me. She is nauseating.

Stickman

white's a great color for kim k. it shows off urine stains much better.

loveyou15

I FEEL SORRY FOR HER DAUGHTER. HER MOTHER IS A WHORE SEMAN DEPOSITORY THAT HAS SLEPT WITH EVERYBODY. HER GRANDMOTHER IS ALSO A WHORE WHO DOESN'T KNOW WHO KHLOES REAL DAD IS. SOOOO SAD

Chgome

Everywhere on the Internet people are just plain tired of these people. If they didn't pay for their own publicity they would go away. We all need to boycott Ryan Seacrest stuff in order to stop this sick self indulgence that comes from these bottom feeders. Kim looks like WHERE'S WALDO anytime she poses with a celebrity, she is such a fool

Chgome

This is all because Kanye needed a place to have his sperm injected to carry his heir. Not for a minute do I believe he really had sex with her. He has a boyfriend in France. Just like the Tom Cruise contracts with women.

Eye roll

I would be so embarrassed to have another shower!!!!!!! What a joke. She looks so much like Michael Jackson

Randaleese

She's about as a pure bride as the snow on the streets of NYC.

Fashionlover

Honestly....please someone kill her so we don't have to hear about this trash.

L. Ron Hubbard -Scientologist

White for this bride. LOL!

SHARPCOOKIE