Kim Kardashian

Decked Out in White ...

But It's Just the Bridal Shower

5/10/2014 12:11 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

0510-kim-k-wedding-shower-splash-01Kim Kardashian put on a white dress this afternoon in Beverly Hills, but it wasn't to marry Kanye West ... it was just for her bridal shower.

As TMZ first reported, the only thing holding up the Kimye wedding now is the prenup. According to our sources, the pair should sign on the dotted line this week, opening the door for the wedding ... which we're told would take place around Memorial Day.

Plan your schedules accordingly. Not that any of us are invited ...

0510-kim-and-khloe-wedding-shower-sub-instagram-01

Roberik 22

She looks good. She can wear what she wants. I would. Leave her alone.

Chgome

Kim Kardashian's 'Charitable Donation' Goes to Kris Jenner's Church

Chgome

I LUVtmz

I'm sure once Kim saw Dr.Dre & how his pockets got REAL DEEP, she was thinking "I dun got the wrong brutha!!!!!" She's gonna have stink eye for meekly $150million dollar K-sway Kanye!!!! Jus sayn,...... you here me right Kanye?!

Cookie

A bridal shower for her third wedding? Greedy, filthy pig.

nainey.pr@gmail.com

He looks good...wish I can have sex with celebrities for money and fame.at least she not a groupie she making that money...all women wish they can do it like that..instead of having sex with your man that's probably broke....

L. Ron Hubbard -Scientologist

The NBA should give this HO a Lifetime Achievement Award!

pragmatist

her ass is comically large and disgusting. look at that thing !!! LOL.

01void

She's wearing white, she usually has black on her.

Seldombinlaid

I'm surprised that any one would want to go to another wedding for Ray Js woman. She doesn't have a very good record keeping with one man. I still have to say, that I thought this young man who's supposed to marry her, had more sense then that. In two, or three years(if that long) It'll be like that woman Mel Gibson got mixed up with. LOL He learned his lesson on that one. West doesn't even see it coming, and you know his family has been on him to just pay child source, so he can quit getting clowned by this family.

Courtney

I do not have a problem with Kim and Kayne getting married, they seemed to care about each other and they have their beautiful little daughter. However, considering that this will be Kim's third marriage, the wedding should be a small intimate affair with only family and close friends present. There is no need for a bridal shower, I am sure that Kim and Kayne have everything that they need to set up a household. Considering how much trouble her family is experiencing, from the break up of Khloe and Lamar's marriage, Rob's emotional crisis and the issues that her stepfather is dealing with, one would think she would want to take a break from publicity and the limelight. Kim is criticized a lot but I think that she brings a lot of this upon herself.

Jackie

LOL....her behind grows every time i see her ugly fat here.

mystic

SIGNING A PRE NUP WHAT DOES THAT TELL YOU FOLKS AND ANOTHER BRIDLE SHOWER IS SHE KIDDING THIS IS NUMBER 3 OF ABOUT 5 SHE WILL HAVE

louise

Fat Ass Slut.

SusanCoyote

Fat pigs shouldn't wear white!