Kim Kardashian

Decked Out in White ...

But It's Just the Bridal Shower

5/10/2014 12:11 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

0510-kim-k-wedding-shower-splash-01Kim Kardashian put on a white dress this afternoon in Beverly Hills, but it wasn't to marry Kanye West ... it was just for her bridal shower.

As TMZ first reported, the only thing holding up the Kimye wedding now is the prenup. According to our sources, the pair should sign on the dotted line this week, opening the door for the wedding ... which we're told would take place around Memorial Day.

Plan your schedules accordingly. Not that any of us are invited ...

0510-kim-and-khloe-wedding-shower-sub-instagram-01

Sue

I'm surprised to see her wearing white since that color is usually reserved for "virginal" types not s l u t s.

She's baaaack

Her fat ass is so disgusting looking. That dress is almost as ugly as the one her mother wore to her second wedding. Somewhere out there Kris Humphries is laughing at Kangay.

Areukiddingme?

And by "us", you are speaking entirely for yourself. I could care less and am sick of hearing about the whole lot of them.

tenley

I hate this family with the heat of a thousands suns.

Mare

If you're going to wear a dress with pockets, you should get it in a larger size so the pockets don't poof out.

baby

how many times can these D list celebs she invites to wedding showers afford to keep buying her wedding gifts? her last wedding (#2), the gifts were not even open yet and the marriage was over.

Poop Sandwich

I will say I think she looks great in this pic, although not a fan of the kardashians. I still think that butt is bought.

Ron Fing Swanson

Only thing I can say about her is her mom is a goon.

Grobzugig

The only shower she should get is another golden shower.

Candylady

I am so over this publicity wh@re and the idiot she's engaged to..ugh!!!

Clyde T.M. Nestra

I do not know what the allure is, but this family continues to be rich and famous...along with being among the most reviled family on earth. Well, they don't get a dime of my money or a second of my television viewing so it shouldn't matter to me. But I still can't figure out who buys their crap and watches their shows. Unreal.

elle

Clearly not the sharpest tack on the board. And must have forgotten to look in the mirror.

dierdre

She is one disgusting fat pig. Just look at her ass...It's so gross. Seriously, will be ever go away? and take the white trash wigger family with her too.

notalawyer

Another parlor trick for the FAKE REALITY show...
And she now vows her ass on weighs 124 pounds....
Liar Liar no one believes anything that falls out of your mouth.

Mondo