'Scarface' Mansion For Sale

Say Hello To My Little $35 Mil Friend

5/12/2014 9:32 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Scarface Mansion For SaleNow you can live like a Cuban drug lord ... 'cause the mansion where Tony Montana died in a bloody blaze of glory just hit the real estate market ... but you're gonna need bags of cash to get it.

La casa grande used during filming of "Scarface" is listed for a mere $35 million, but does not include Miami scenery -- because the iconic pad is actually in California.

The 10,000 square-foot mansion sits on 10 acres of lush grounds in Montecito ... and is being sold by a Russian billionaire.

The place is sick -- domed ceilings, 24-carat gold leaf trim, lush gardens -- but not a bullet hole in sight.

Bummer ... if you're into that sorta thing.

Kobe_No_Means_No

For 35 mil no one wants to live in Montecito. It's either Silicon Valley or Bel Air for the rich folks.

Lucky_130

I wonder which rapper will buy this mansion?

Mr. Mystery

Oliver Stone - The Last True Hollywood GENIUS.
A Modern-day, Orson Welles.
Of course, one of THE greatest monologues in
American Cinema History:
"......You need people like me, so you can point your
fingers and say, "Hey there's the bad-guy"
So what does that make you? Good guys?
Don't kid yourselves..you're no better than me.
You just know how to hide - and how to lie.
Me- I don't have that problem, I always tell the truth- even when I lie" Antonio Montana

"...and The Truth, shall set you Free"
The Most Holy and Most Victorious King of Kings,
Christ Yeshua

"Fight a dirty war, pay the dirty cost: No excuses.
No exceptions. No warnings. NO DEFENSES."
His Royal Highness Prince Michael of
The House of David

H8Kardash

None of the actual movie scenes were shot in the house. The house was only used for exterior shots, all the interior scenes were shot on a sound stage in universal studios.

IfYouSaySo

JayZ should buy it to get away from his sister in law lol

cindy

I wish I could buy it.

HRH Prince Michael

My prior licensed Real Estate agent experience aside:
Suffice for it to say - for now?
It's not unlike PRIMO beach-front property - in Gomorrah, bro!
(*The Coast, is toast)

UPDATED
Craigslist.com/NYC/Rant and Rave Section
"The House of David:
The Seven-Fold Rule"

Edddie Nash

Actually where Tony died was on a sound stage at Universal Studios Hollywood. The interior of the Mansion was a built set on the Universal Studios back lot. As was the interior of the Babylon Club in the movie. Studio 12 where the Voice is filmed now.

skuzz

Bieber will probably buy it

01void

This may be V's new pad, pocket change for dear old Donny

rlemons

Oh my god beautiful! Makes me sad knowing I'll have never have a home like that! Some people have it so made and don't appreciate it. Just saying.....

William Allen

Do you know how many Balloons of Special sauce I would swallow for that house? Chi-Chi get the Mutha****n Yeyo!!

James

Pretty cool property! You can take a virtual tour at MontecitoParadise.com.

Steve

Just a little bit of further info regarding the interior scenes filmed at Universal Studios...Sound Stage 12, which also happens to be the biggest Sound Stage on the Universal lot is where they filmed the nightclub scenes in Scarface. It is currently used for filming The Voice.

Clytemnestra

Plus $10 million more to bring the interiors up to this century!

| 1 | 2 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments