Justin Bieber

LAPD Investigates

Alleged Attempted Robbery

5/14/2014 6:30 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF
EXCLUSIVE

Justin Bieber Robbery
Justin Bieber allegedly committed an attempted robbery ... so claims a San Fernando Valley woman, and TMZ has learned the LAPD is now investigating.

The woman tells TMZ ... Monday night she was at the Sherman Oaks Castle Park -- a complex with miniature golf and a batting cage -- when she spotted Justin and his entourage playing a little mini golf and then hitting balls.

The woman says Justin and his crew got into an altercation with some guys at the batting cage when J.B. noticed she was going for her cellphone to take pictures.  She says Justin demanded to see her phone so he could erase any photos.  She says she refused to fork over the phone so he then went into her purse and grabbed it.

The woman says she began wrestling with Bieber, trying to get her phone back.  She says he ripped it out of her hands but couldn't accomplish his mission because the phone was locked.

We reached out to Bieber's camp before posting this story ... so far, no word back.

She says Justin gave her the phone back and demanded that she unlock it to see if she took photos.  She obliged and showed Justin she had taken none.  She says she told Justin she and her 13-year-old daughter just wanted to say hi, and Justin screamed, "You're humiliating yourself in front of your daughter.  Why don't you just get out of here."  Her daughter started crying.

She says at that point Justin turned and started screaming at someone else.

TMZ obtained a photo (above) of Justin with a Castle Park security guard who was trying to calm the situation.

Law enforcement tells TMZ ... the woman lodged a complaint and LAPD cops went to her home Tuesday night to take a report to determine if a crime occurred.

1203_justin_bieber_troubled_times_footer

MyBadSweetie

This little bastard is getting on my nerves. He need his azz kicked!!! Where's Solange when you need her?

Harveys_Taint

In the criminal justice system, sexually based offenses are considered especially heinous.

DIRTYMILEZONE

TMZ was so excited to be the first to post this story, that they made a careless mistake by choosing not to review and correct any minor possible errors - and ignore spellcheck for that matter. Like I said before, a bunch of high school dropouts in charge of these irrelevant pointless stories. " She says she refused to fork over the phone so he then went into her purse and grabbed the it." -huh?

VeddyEdder

We need to stop picking on this kid.

jenboben388

This kid is such a ****ing little punk. Don't take pictures of me just spend your money on me and make me famous. I cannot wait until this douchebag's time is up and he's nothing but a distant memory of a narcissistic, ****ty music making has been.

sophiastormy

she should have called police immediately, when he tried to get in her purse. that is a crime. period. Joe nobody, would have already been arrested.

blamko

Damn, I was with Beiber up and til this point.

belyoe

Make my daughter cry and I'll make you cry. Simple as that.

sophiastormy

money talks rich walk.... and will never see jail ever. he could shoot someone and would walk

Edddie Nash

Rock bottom TMZ. "Attempted Robbery" I can't believe that I'm actually sympathetic to Justin cuz TMZ has been s joke lately with these stories and all the snitching

Clytemnestra

It's official, I'm joining the I Hate Justin Bieber crowd. When you start assaulting women, demanding and strong-arming them, you have gone WAY too far.

YM

I am not a Justin fan but I do not believe in this story

Sassyfre

Thai story reeks fake to me. Slow news day. People making up stories.

Endgame

Get the negative comments going. If TMZ says it's so it must be true. It's not like their job is to stir the pot now is it?
Same goes for the women. If she says it happened it must be true. People never make false report looking for an easy pay day. That type of thing only happens in the movies
So why bother waiting to hear another side to the story of for a police report or possible trial.
We all read it here at TMZ

sfrandiver

Is that Justin? I am so used to him without a shirt on.