« BACK TO TMZ TMZ

I've Got No Employable Skills

Besides My Athletic Ability

5/14/2014 12:45 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF
EXCLUSIVE

0513-terrel-owens-rachel-snider-tmz-02

Hi,  I'm Terrell Owens.

I'm 40. I'm broke. And I've got ZERO employable skills ... outside of my athletic talents.

Please don't make me pay my estranged wife's attorney's fees in our divorce.

Thanks,

T.O.

That's essentially the message T.O. sent a judge in new legal docs ... in which he explains why he shouldn't have to pony up for Rachel Snider's legal fees.

In the docs, T.O. says his marriage to Snider was only for 3 days .. yet she hired a fancy lawyer who charges through the nose -- and he simply can't afford to pay ... now or ever.

In fact, Owens explains, "Besides my athletic abilities, I do not have any special skill set or education that makes me employable. I use my celebrity status as a former NFL player as much as possible as I struggle to earn a living to support my children."

Owens says Snider isn't just trying to hurt his wallet -- she's also dead set on destroying his image in the media.

The couple was married on January 23rd ... and separated on January 26th.  And since then, they've been at war for 105 days and counting.

For more sports stories, check out tmzsports.com!

cluesarethere

Bam!.... Reality sucks!

OhWell

Then You've Got ZERO employable Skills.

Welcome To The Real World.

Carolyn

This I suggest he go back to school

Carolyn

She thought she had a sugar daddy didn't she. Oh well I guess she should go back to school tooand start supporting herself. He should have known better then to pick a gold digger

L. Ron Hubbard -Scientologist

What happened to his college education?

angellynn261

She's not a gold digger. She has an education and has been successfully employed for years. She was actually supporting him! They had been dating for years, so this wasn't just some gold digger searching him out. He has nothing to dig for.

FREEDOM

MOST NFL PLAYERS GET THRU HIGH SCHOOL,COLLEGE WITH ALOT OF HELP. MEANING THERE CLASS.WORK IS DONE BY SOMEONE HIRED OUT. COLLEGE ALSO THEY DO NOT HAVE TO OPEN A BOOK AND THERE GIVEN A DEGREE.

FREEDOM

THERE IS NO EXCUSE FOR THIS MAN NOT BEING ABLE TO WORK. HE HAS CONNECTIONS. COME ON!!!

FREEDOM

POOR EXCUSE OWENS!!!!

FREEDOM

POOR EXCUSE OWENS!!!!

FREEDOM

HIS EX HAS SAID NOTHING TO THE MEDIA TO DESTROY HIS IMAGE.

FREEDOM

HE'S THE ONE THAT HAS EXPOSED HIMSELF TO THE WORLD. SAYING HE CAN'T GET A JOB, BECAUSE HE IS AN ATHLETE.

WTF

Then give him millions to be in his own reality show. Simple!

toddpugz7111

He could become a (c)rapper. That doesn't require any skill or talent.

knowitall

Maybe an exercise video doing situps in driveway!! Oops, that didn't work either

| 1 | 2 | 3 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments