Gwyneth Paltrow

Still Living With Chris Martin

5/15/2014 11:32 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF
EXCLUSIVE

0515_gwyneth-paltrow_tmz4Gwyneth Paltrow is still "consciously coupling" with hubby Chris Martin ... or at least they are still living together ... this according to new legal docs.

The living arrangement came up in connection with a restraining order Gwyneth just got against a crazed fan who has been terrorizing her for years ... even entering her home.

In the docs granting the 3-year restraining order ... Chris Martin is named as one of the people protected.

Gwyneth famously posted on her Goop website that she was ending her marriage to Chris.

So ... in the restraining order, someone hand-wrote next to Chris' name, "Lives w/ [Gwyneth]."

It would appear the divorce isn't bitter, if Chris is still living in the family house.

0515_platrow_rip_sub2

Lee

Who cares? The next boyfriend / girlfriend who becomes spouse better get used to the fact these two will remain friends with benefits.

ElisabethIsDisgusting

He's the one with the MONEY and that is what Gwyneth loves.

Reginaphalange

She's like an uppity hippy

Rectum? Damn Nearly Killed Him!

I'll bet she doesn't shave down there. Full 70's Bush.....

jabberjaws

I'd hit it.

Ali

The more this unfolds (supposed divorce,) I am getting the feeling that they both are playing with the press. All of this occurs when Coldplays new album is about to be released and I bet Goopy has a new project about to come out. I'm doubting the validity of this divorce. I think it's all a ploy. I was happy for Chris but he doesn't seem to be fleeing like one would expect...hmmm.....

Ms.X

I find her boring... She's like the modern day Martha Stewart except Martha indulges in delicious food while this one is forcing everyone around her to drink grass smoothies

MightyMatt

They both just need to go away.

Monba

Good for them.

Astrogenotype

Who cares

laura

Great. Cool story, tmz.

fandinomia

Wow.. amazing.. no one cares. I don't even know where to begin how much I hate gweneth paltrow. She's gotta be the dumbest most selfish, ignorant bitch in hollywood.. oh and she thinks she's way better than you. That her "job" is soo much more difficult than any of yours. Hoity toity self centered bitch.

DiM

Thank the lawd oatmeal and organic millet porridge are still under one roof.

Nottellinu

So? The point of this story is? Maybe they're actually trying to privately work on their family without all their personal business splattered all over inaccurate gossip sites with fake "sources" such as yours. Leave them alone let them try to work it out IN PRIVATE!!

elle

Casper the friendly twit.

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments