50 Cent

I Didn't Blow Off My Son's Graduation ...

I Wasn't Invited

5/19/2014 9:03 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF
EXCLUSIVE

0519-marquise-jackson-facebook-post-0150 Cent didn't abandon his son on high school graduation day -- despite an emotional Facebook post from the kid -- instead 50 claims he was intentionally blocked from attending by his son's mother ... at least that's what 50 is telling friends.

Sources close to the rapper tell TMZ, Fiddy is extremely hurt and upset by the photo his son Marquise Jackson posted on Facebook Sunday crying in his cap and gown while hugging his mother.

Marquise wrote, "Yea I broke down. I was really excited to see my pops at my graduation but he never showed up smh. My sister and mama is always there for me just know that you wasn't. I did it without you."

But 50 disagrees ... telling friends he was never told when or where the graduation ceremony was, or he would have been there. FYI, the ceremony was at Marquise's private school in ATL (the same school 50 reportedly foots the bills for).

We're told 50 spent last weekend in NYC for a charity event.

Previous 15 Comments | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17

angelaBR

"I wasn't invited, I didn't know" translates to "I'm a deadbeat because I don't understand that being a dad IS my invitation and it didn't occur to me that my high school aged son would graduate at the end of the school year, also I didn't know we had homework due."

Chris

I believe 50 cent on this before you simply man bassing bitter females decide to pass judgement how about you do some damn research of whats been going on since what 2008 with 50 cent and his sensitve ass sons mother. Then youd probably see that she put a restraining order on him and youll see that he sued her for defamation and you see that he asked the courts grant him access to his child. This woman is a character I dont know who is worse her or dwayne wades bby mother.

truth served cold

Well Last time I checked there is no guest list for graduation even if you showed up on your own we all know parents can have issues with each other but the million dollar question is despite that why didnt he know where his kids was graduating and if he was active in his life...come on no parent should miss this time in thier kids life ever. no excuse period and last time I checked you can ask for visitation rights in court 50 cent no matter what you say no one look at you in a good light for not showing up at all. The school would of let you attend the baby moms dnt control that duh

truth served cold

AnitaKawk

He graduated from a private school? "My mama

jennactc

I love how Americans make such a big deal about graduating high school

alex

what a deadbeat father. he pays because legally he has to pay or go to jail. a real father is there for his children, no matter what. by his sons posting, you can deduce that the thug father, curtis, missed a lot more than this graduation. once a loser.....

jray

No excuse 50, you have people to keep track of dates like that . If you wanted to go, you would have went.

Rachel

Another child allowed to graduate that can not spell, and has zero comprehension of the English language. He sounds really employable.

LDRWeber

guess he did not pass English! lol

Lily

The woman in the photo isn't even his mother!

Previous 15 Comments | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17