Rob Kardashian

I Know I'm Fat, Stupid

5/20/2014 6:27 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Rob Kardashian Fat Camp
Rob Kardashian says he's a fully grown man and doesn't need blogs to tell him he's fat.

Rob is scoffing at reports that he checked into fat camp and rehab to lose the lbs.  He tweeted, "Then why am i still fat u fools??"

This photo of Rob leaving LAX for Kim's wedding in Paris Sunday triggered all the hubbub.  He says, "I don't believe in rehab or therapy or anything of that sort."

As for losing the weight, he says, "I'm a grown man and will work on myself when i choose," adding, "I'm aware that I'm fat that def aint a surprise to me lol and my only therapy will be in the gym ..."

You got it, dumbbells?

0519_rob_kardashian_through_the_years_footer

Orrie3515

Keep your head up, Rob. Screw TMZ.

manbearpig

looking more and more like chastidy bono.
only needs a disgusting woman beard to complete the look.

cmg

Can't stand this family but a part of me feels sorry for him. How would u feel having these women as your sisters and the mom he has. Poor kid.

KyleIonRayner

Case closed. Good job Rob.

melodyann

Who is this guy calling stupid? You can spend all day working out and not shed weight. Its all about Rob over eating. The man is over eating and has become obese. I remember not long ago this was a handsome young man who had high profile girlfriends. My guess is now the only thing giving him comfort is high caloric foods. I bet after 8 months of marriage kim starts packing on the pounds.

goober

Is that a new balloon for the Macy's Thanksgiving Day Parade?

FYI

He's a hideous mess. Did the airline make you purchase two plane tickets?

Jbaby

He's the only Kardashian who is NOT stupid-you keep on keepin on Rob. You are a beautiful person inside and out, don't let anyone tell you different!

static

Not one person in that family is even remotely likeable.

Tommy

Rob...I don't know you and you don't know me, BUT, I just want to say stay strong and ignore some of these comments from mean spirited people! Some people are just hateful and souless it seems anymore! You are a human being just like them and you will lose your weight and still be the same nice person you seem to be and the mean ones will still be hateful. I'd rather be you (overweight or not) ! GOOD LUCK ROB!

Truth

Look at the fat chicks and bitter gays hating on a guy for whatever. It doesn't change the fact that YOU are fat and/or gay.

Tmzsucks

You guys are disgusting, it'll be your fault if he commits suicide. Stop talking about him and look at the fat guys on your staff.

veroavi13

Rob who cares!...you shouldn't be pressured too loose it so quick because of all this media nonsense!..your a great guy and just do you!...your still handsome!<3!

Sarah

Not so fast....Kris is probably on the phone right now negotiating a contract with Jenny Craig.

Sarah

I know how difficult that had to be for you to go to the airport, knowing about all the cameras. Just shows the love you have for your family. Good luck, Rob!