Charlie Sheen to Rihanna

How Dare You Reject My GF

... You Ungrateful Idiot!!!

5/22/2014 8:52 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF
breaking news

Charlie Sheen Rihanna
update_graphic_red_bar11:03 AM PT -- Now it's war ... Rihanna just responded, tweeting, "Goooorrrrrrlllllll......If that old queen don't get ha diapers out of a bunch..."

update_grey_gray_bar
Rihanna
better run for cover ... because she just made Charlie Sheen's s*** list in the worst way possible -- after rejecting Charlie's request to introduce his fiancee to the singer.

Charlie just launched into a tirade on Twitter, describing his sour encounter with Rihanna Wednesday night at the ritzy Giorgio Baldi restaurant in Santa Monica.

Charlie said he was there celebrating the birthday of his fiancee Scottine (formerly Brett Rossi) ... and when he found out Rihanna was there too, he sent a request to the singer's table for a meet-and-greet ... because Rossi's a big fan.

But Charlie says his request was DENIED -- "there were too many paps outside" -- and now, the Warlock is back with a vengeance.

Sheen wrote, "Nice impression you left behind, Bday or not. Sorry we're not KOOL enough to warrant a blessing from the Princess (or in this case the Village idiot)."

0522-rihanna-georgio-charlie-akmgsiThen he unloaded on Rihanna's wigged out get-up -- "Halloween isn't for a while. but good on you for testing out your costume in public. it's close; a more muted pink might be the answer, as in: none."

It's all gold. Click below to read the full thing.

Charlie's Rihanna Rant

so,
I took my gal out to dinner
last night with her best
friends for her Bday.
we heard Rihanna was present as well.
I sent a request over to her table to introduce my fiancé
Scotty to her, as she is a
huge fan.

(personally I couldn't pick her out of a line-up at gunpoint)

well, the word we received back was that there were too
many paps outside and it just wasn't possible at this time.

At this time? AT THIS TIME??
lemme guess, we're to reschedule another random
11 million to 1 encounter
with her some other night...?

no biggie for me; it would have been 84 interminable seconds of chugging Draino and
"please kill me now"
that I'd never get back.

My Gal, however,
was NOT OK with it.
Nice impression you
left behind, Bday or not.
Sorry we're not KOOL enough
to warrant a blessing from
the Princess.
(or in this case
the Village idiot)

you see THIS is the reason
that I ALWAYS take the time.
THIS is why I'm in this thing
31 awesome years.
Good will and
common courtesy, carefully
established over time to exist radically in concert
with a code of gratitude!

I guess "Talk That Talk"
was just a big ol lie from
a big ol liar.

oh and Riahnna,
Halloween isn't for a while.
but good on you for testing out your costume in public.
it's close; a more muted pink might be the answer,
as in:
none.

See ya on the way down,
(we always do)
and actually,
it was a pleasure NOT
meeting you.
clearly we have NOTHING
in common when it comes
to respect for those who've
gone before you.
I'm guessing you needed those precious 84 seconds
to situate that bad wig
before you left the restaurant.

Here's a tip from a real vet
of this terrain;
If ya don't wanna get bothered
DONT LEAVE YOUR HOUSE!
and if this "Prison of Fame"
is soooooooo unnerving and
difficult, then QUIT, junior!
c
#Hamateur

Word-Up

Rihanna thinks, looks, acts above people.. At least the Warlock is always meeting, greeting,signing autographs for fans.. Team Charlie all the way!!! Plus no matter what people say Charlie has been around.. It's safe to say he us movie royalty..

Toilethead

He finally got something right.

Masoncakes

That's why I would never ask a "celebrity" for an autograph no matter how much I like them. They are rich because of their fans and because of their fans only. Yet they just look at us like we're peasants because we aren't rich like them. It's sad. I agree with Charlie on this one. I may like rihanas music when I want to dance, but she does seem very egotistical. Her Instagram says it all.

zombie

So because Charlie is famous, Rhianna was supposed to meet his w hore on his terms. I bet there are several times Charlie has rejected his fans. This douche bag is a whiny hypocrite. Bitching about common courtesy all the while trashing the mother of his girls and his former employer like a grade school punk. I wouldn't take time out to meet a w hore either.

Ana

Charlie no one is obligated to do anything for you. You're becoming irrelevant since your "winning" streak. Worry about taking care of your kids, see a therapist, and get off twitter.

goodbye

She could have said hello but that would have been to much

intrigued

Haha! Love Charlie!

Truth

SAD... CHARLIE IS BACK ON THE DRUGS AND RIHANNA IS STILL A LESBIAN --> AND ON DRUGS. LIFE MOVES ON. BTW RHI RHI, THE TABLE BESIDE THE KITCHEN DOORS HAVE NO PAPS. #TRUTH!!

tellit2

If you want to get your feelings hurt and snapped into reality ask some of these celebrities for an autograph or a picture. The best way to show them is to stop supporting them. Many of them are arrogant snobby pigs.

tellit2

Snobs

Bitchplease

Ummm... She's entitled to go eat in private. Just because ur a washed up celeb doesn't mean she has to kiss ur ass.

IfYouSaySo

LOL !!!!!!!

jxtr

If he thinks she's an idiot, has a terrible wig and is dressed for Halloween, why is he so upset about not meeting her?

AndNoneForGretchenWieners

Charlie wouldn't know Good will and common courtesy, carefully established over time to exist radically in concert with a code of gratitude! If it came up and slapped one of his whore of the months in the face!

The Del Rubio Triplets