Disney Star Tiffany Thornton

Husband Says

My Wife Abducted Our Sons!

5/22/2014 1:17 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF
EXCLUSIVE

Tiffany Thornton Abducted Kids
Disney star Tiffany Thornton has run away with her two young sons ... so claims her husband, who has filed a child stealing report with police.

Musician Chris Carney went to the LAPD ... claiming Thornton abducted the boys with the help of his own mother Ruth Carney -- who happens to be the mayor of Hot Springs, AR.

Carney told cops ... he thinks Thornton -- who starred on the Disney show, "Sonny With a Chance" -- is suffering from postpartum depression.

0522_chris-leaving-police-station_beverly-news
Thornton just gave birth to their second son, Bentley, March 1.  Their oldest son, Kenneth, is 20 months.

Carney tells cops .... religion may be the catalyst for the alleged child stealing.  She's very religious and deeply resents the fact that he's not.

Tiffany's rep tells TMZ ... "Mr. Carney's claims are false and are being dealt with in the proper forum."  A source close to Tiffany tells TMZ ... she took the kids for their own safety.

"Sonny" co-star -- Demi Lovato -- gave a speech at Thornton's wedding in 2011:

0522_family_photos_footer

Skit

Why does dude have the Prince symbol tattoo'd on his receding hair line?

BLUE UGLY 💩

What was her reason?

Skit

Religion is the blame for most bad things on the planet. Is it because the religion or is it because the idiots that actually believe in them are so weak minded they cant live knowing that there isnt something up in the sky looking over them

BLUE UGLY 💩

"with the help of his own mother Ruth Carney" all signs point to getting away from this nutcase

People Annoy Me

>She's very religious and deeply resents the fact that he's not.

So then ya shouldn't have slept with him in the first place.
Religious people are sometimes silly and backwards.

me

Yeah, it isn't called child stealing. It's called leaving your dirty, lazy @$$. I don't know what she saw in that greasy loser to begin with.

Adriana Lozano

Hey guys please help me get some new work clothes. Anything helps :) http://www.gofundme.com/workclothes

Reginaphalange

Should have thought about that before wedding and two kids

nof

Might be the scariest picture I've ever seen.

-What kid wouldn't wanna see THAT heading for him?!

vidsoon

My God, someone think of the children . . . .

Edddie Nash

I feel sorry for her. She rushed to get married. Her husband is younger than her. I remember Tiffany on the show All That.

Tam

Hmmm...this seems a little sketchy to me. There is definitely more to this story.

lili

Y did she marry him if she knew he wasn't religious. Dumb logic

bbwlover1969

Who?

cristiana

if even his mother helped the wife, I think there is more to the story

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments