Phil Robertson

Yeah, I Meant What I Said About Gays

5/22/2014 6:37 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

052214_phil_robertson_launch
Phil Robertson
is stronger than ever that homosexuality is an evil that deserves disdain and eternal damnation.

The "Duck Dynasty" star gave a fire-and-brimstone sermon on Easter Sunday ... way stronger than his comments to GQ last December that triggered a brief suspension from the show.

Robertson told his congregation last month, "Neither the sexually immoral, nor the idolators, nor adulterers nor male prostitutes, nor homosexual offenders, nor thieves, nor greedy, nor drunkards, nor slanderers, nor swindlers will inherit the kingdom of God."

Robertson also scoffed at the media for criticizing them ... scoffing that reporters were ignorant when it comes to the bible.

DM

I can't comprehend how people condemn his spiritual beliefs and try to politicize them. They're spiritual beliefs! This whole thing about political correctness is censorship and trying to control how people think.

myopinion

He is telling the truth from the bible.

Ronald Elrod

'Robertson told his congregation last month, "Neither the sexually immoral, nor the idolators, nor adulterers nor male prostitutes, nor homosexual offenders, nor thieves, nor greedy, nor drunkards, nor slanderers, nor swindlers will inherit the kingdom of God.'

Excuse me, but I don't think Mr. Robertson realizes what the word slander means. Isn't he slandering every time he opens his mouth and goes on & on about the LGBT community? I may not be perfect, but as a gay man myself, I find it very offensive that a man of God as himself is condemning others when the only one who has the authority to do any condemning at all is God himself!

♫ ♪♪♫ ♪ Wacko Claus ♫ ♪♪♫ ♪

★★★★★ Cream - I'm so GLAAD ★★★★★

۩۞۩ஜ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ஜ۩۞۩ஜ

♪♪♫ ♪♫ ♪♫ ♫ ♪♪♫ ♪♫ ♪♫ ♫ ♪♪♫ ♪♫ ♪♫ ♫ ♪♪♫ ♪

I'm so GLAAD, I'm so GLAAD...I'm not a TMZ F A G
I'm GLAAD, I'm GLAAD, I'm GLAAD...I'm not a TMZ F A G
I'm so GLAAD, I'm so GLAAD...I'm not a TMZ F A G
I'm GLAAD, I'm GLAAD, I'm GLAAD...I'm not a TMZ F A G
I don't know what to do, I don't know what to do, I don't know what to do
I'm tired of weeping, I'm tired of moaning, I'm tired of crying for you
I'm so GLAAD, I'm so GLAAD...I'm not a TMZ F A G
I'm GLAD, I'm GLAAD, I'm GLAAD...I'm not a TMZ F A G
I'm so GLAD, I'm so GLAAD...I'm not a TMZ F A G

♪♪♫ ♪♫ ♪♫ ♫ ♪♪♫ ♪♫ ♪♫ ♫ ♪♪♫ ♪♫ ♪♫ ♫ ♪♪♫ ♪

I'm GLAAD, I'm GLAAD, I'm GLAAD...I'm not a TMZ F A G
I'm tired of weeping, I'm tired of moaning, I'm tired of groaning for you
I don't know what to do, I don't know what to do, I don't know what to do
I'm GLAAD, I'm GLAAD, I'm GLAAD...I'm not a TMZ F A G
I'm GLAAD, I'm GLAAD, I'm GLAAD...I'm not a TMZ F A G
I'm GLAAD, I'm GLAAD, I'm GLAAD...I'm not a TMZ F A G
I'm GLAAD, I'm GLAAD, I'm GLAAD...I'm not aTMZ F A G

♪♪♫ ♪♫ ♪♫ ♫ ♪♪♫ ♪♫ ♪♫ ♫ ♪♪♫ ♪♫ ♪♫ ♫ ♪♪♫ ♪

(Chorus repeated 5 times)

♪♪♫ ♪♫ ♪♫ ♫ ♪♪♫ ♪♫ ♪♫ ♫ ♪♪♫ ♪♫ ♪♫ ♫ ♪♪♫ ♪

I'm so GLAAD, I'm GLAAD,...I'm not a TMZ F A G
I'm so GLAAD, I'm GLAAD,...I'm not a TMZ F A G
I'm so GLAAD, I'm so GLAAD...I'm not a TMZ F A G
I'm GLAAD, I'm GLAAD, I'm GLAAD...I'm not a TMZ F A G
Donna what to do, Donna know what to do, don't know what to do
Tired of weepin', tired of moanin', and I'm tired of groanin' for you

♪♪♫ ♪♫ ♪♫ ♫ ♪♪♫ ♪♫ ♪♫ ♫ ♪♪♫ ♪♫ ♪♫ ♫ ♪♪♫ ♪

I'm so GLAAD, I'm so GLAAD...I'm not a TMZ F A G
I'm GLAAD, I'm GLAAD, I'm GLAAD...I'm not aTMZ F A G
I'm so GLAAD, I'm so GLAAD...I'm not a TMZ F A G
I'm GLAAD, I'm GLAAD, I'm GLAAD...I'm not a TMZ F A G
Tired of weepin', tired of moanin', tired of groaning for you
Donna what to do, Donna what to do, don't know what to do, yeah
I'm so GLAAD, I'm so GLADD...I'm not a TMZ F A G
I'm GLAAD, I'm GLAAD, I'm GLAAD...I'm not a TMZ F A G
I'm so GLAAD, I'm so GLAAD...I'm not a TMZ F A G

I'm GLADD, I'm GLADD, I'm GLAAD.... I'm not a TMZ F A G

♪♪♫ ♪♫ ♪♫ ♫ ♪♪♫ ♪♫ ♪♫ ♫ ♪♪♫ ♪♫ ♪♫ ♫ ♪♪♫ ♪

(Chorus repeated 4 times)

♪♪♫ ♪♫ ♪♫ ♫ ♪♪♫ ♪♫ ♪♫ ♫ ♪♪♫ ♪♫ ♪♫ ♫ ♪♪♫ ♪

★★★★★★ Cream - i'm so GLAAD ★★★★★★

۩۞۩ஜ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ஜ۩۞۩ஜ

joey

Ignorance is no excuse to persecute people on how they choose too live there own lives if they are happy that's all that matters ,what gives anyone the right to deny another human being there right to be happy on their terms not anyone else is!!!

joey

I like Phil but he's a hypocrite,the bible does not say anything abou people should march to the beat of their own drummer not Phil's drummer!!!

dropped

It's ok he is an old hillbilly, he gets a free pass from the public right guys?

Mama3

Love the person,but hate the sin!

Renee812

No one should have a say in the way others chose to live or who they chose to love. How would you like it if someone told you (yes I'm talking to those who are straight)...you can't marry your girlfriend or boyfriend...? You can't always bring God into things like this. He created man kind...he will love his creations reguardless of who they love.

kevin walls

It's not wrong this is coming right out of the bible wake up america. He says it like it is!

reco

Gay are nasty I dont understand how u gone be gay and act like you in a regular relationship dont nobody want be around a gay its wrong like a lot of other stuff God said you not coming to heaven. Yes he love you but hate sin gays dont live as long its too much gay

Btrain

I'm a Catholic but that comment on homosexuality is ignorant and stupid.

olovesall

Stop dissing me, the rumouurs are untrue

hsb

Didn't he cheat on his wife once upon a time, which would make him an "adulterer", or has his Christian slate been wiped clean, because that's how they roll. Do ****ty things, then go to Church and all is well. Dick.

Captain Sidney

Hey y'all. You do realize that Phil is quoting the Bible right? The Bible condems sin. The Bible says that homosexuality is a sin. If you don't believe in the Bible then don't worry about it. At least until the final trumpet sounds and you realize that it's too late to believe in the Bible. As the saying goes "Rod did not believe in God, Rod now lies beneath the sod and God does not believe in Rod." Jus' Sayin'