Maxim Hot 100

Blackout!

5/23/2014 3:10 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Maxim Hot 100 List 2014
This is shocking ... not a single black woman cracked the top 10 on the just released  Maxim Hot 100 List.

Rihanna didn't make the cut.  Ditto Lupita Nyong'o.  Same for Beyonce.

Eight of the top ten are white --  Candice Swanepoel, Scarlett Johansson, Katy Perry, Zooey

Deschanel, Jennifer Lawrence, Irina Shayk, Mila Kunis and Cara Delevingne.  The remaining 2 -- Jessica Alba and Alessandra Ambrosio.

Rihanna just missed at #11.  Beyonce didn't even crack the top 20, coming in at 21.

So we gotta ask ...

Bob

TMZ loves to racebait

Ororo

I'm not one to hate but I think Kelly Rowland should have made that list!!!! O_o

D Dyno

Kerry Washington definitely. Riannah NO. Beyonce perhaps, but Maxim readers are predomitely white, so whats the big deal. If this was Ebony magazine, I could see a problems. Its Maxim.
As a Black Man, I sure am tired of Liberal whites, creating drama for no reason.

SBTZMom

It is all good.... With Barbara Walters gone 66.6% of the panel on The View is now black. That should make you happy TMZ....right? Stop making every fu**ing thing about race! Why do you want to create problems where none exist?

Erin

Whites continue to try to impose their standard of beauty and continue to fail. There's a "browning" salon on every corner and they are the largest consumers of plastic surgery, enhancements etc . White women also have the lowest self-esteem of any race of women.

Sully916

Lol when max

Sully916

Lol maxim usually drops the ball I knew that when one yr they said Lindsey Lohan was hotter than Beyonce are they racist nooo....bit they just have bad taste....to each they're own Lmao 😂

Holy moly

I guess the only way we would know is by finding out the process of how they get their list together. Who votes? Who decides? All that stuff. But I do think this is Bs

Shay beauty

Tmz go **** yourself; you guys love to start racial conflict. I'm white and proud, but I hateeee racism. I hope you guys burn in hell.

bfs

since when are skanks beautiful? 11 and 21? that's crazily overrating both of these canyons...

Meh..

Sorry TMZ, I forgot to put on my Who Gives a Fck pants this morning.

Mike

TMZ, you are s***. Unbelievable and pathetic race baiting. Irina Shayk is not white and Jessica Alba at least looks like a lighter skinned African American. You failed to mention that this was based on a vote by readers.

notalawyer

No SURPRISE --- NO KARDASHIANS in the top 1000

meanpeoplesuck88

Rihanna is hideous lately-it's not race related! She's nasty as Miley now-almost

Laura j