Kim Kardashian and Kanye West

We're Officially Married

5/24/2014 10:14 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF
breaking news

0524-kimye-just-married-fun-art-01It is officially too late to speak now ...  'cause Kim Kardashian and Kanye West are finally husband and wife.

Mr. and Mrs. Kanye West tied the knot Saturday at Fort di Belvedere in Florence, Italy surrounded by family and friends ... and according to on-lookers, Kanye was pretty nervous before the ceremony.

We're told Andrea Bocelli sang as Kim was walked down the aisle by Bruce Jenner.

Our sources say all guests were also required to sign a confidentiality agreement.

Based on pics of the wedding site ... it looks like the reception will be held at the Fort -- but the way things have been going, who knows?!

Kanye and Kim started dating in 2012 and the following year Yeezus proposed after an elaborate ceremony inside San Francisco's AT&T Park.

This is Kanye's first marriage -- and Kim's third.

Mazel tov!

0524-kim-k-wedding-twitter-01

She's baaaack

I thought the day would never get here. LET THE DIVORCE BEGIN!! I'll spring for the popcorn.

cementmixer

I give it 30 days.

notalawyer

if you had a child before you are married then that child is a bastard...

Ali

I'm very saddened to see that Andre Bocelli sang at this disgusting event for these horrid people. THAT is what I'm taking away from all of this crap. He SOLD out!

Sunshine702

All hail Her Royal Highness Princess Buttcheeks

scooter58

It's somehow appropriate that Kim prances around in the same "house" that Marie Antoinette lived in B4 the poor folk chopped her head off!! "Let them eat cake indeed!"

martinsheenfan

And the count down begins.

LordGobblecock

He's officially Kanye kardashian now. Her little biaatchio.

my 2 cents

Sounds like no Jay or Bey !

Michelle17

No JayZ at the wedding either. So much for your "Kayne is jumping with excitement because JayZ is best man" stories.

bring back recent posts

Tmz the bully site, hurt Robert so much with that nasty thread a few days back, he has been a no show at everything.

Marie

I'm half Italian and my name is Florence, I'm starting to be really tired of all this, good thing it's over!

fat_albert

Lets see if it is going to last more than 73 days.

fat_albert

Congrats to Kanye and Kim!! Signed, Chris Humphries

zombie

That picture really shows him for the slow bus passenger he is. Close your mouth, the flies want to live.