Kimye Wedding Dinner

No Jay Z & Beyonce

But the Caviar Was to Die For!!!

5/24/2014 1:00 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF
EXCLUSIVE

0523_kimye_wedding_tmz_compositeKim Kardashian and Kanye West's big wedding dinner at Versailles had two big holes in it -- Beyonce and Jay Z -- but we're told everything else went off without a hitch ... including fancy French food, Lana Del Rey songs, and even DAVID BLAINE.

Sources inside the party tell TMZ, everyone was talking about how Bey and Jay failed to show ... but they could still make the wedding ceremony tomorrow in Florence.

Other than that, we're told the wedding dinner was magical -- starting with the food ... one source tells us, "It was all French stuff. Pretty much everything was truffled." But the best part ... we're told the jars of caviar with blini were other-worldly.

We're told the party was cocktail style ... lots of mingling ... and of course, there was a roving magician ... but not just any roving magician ... Kimye hired David Blaine.

And if that wasn't awesome enough ... we're told Lana Del Rey actually performed THREE songs.

Just incredible. And it's only Day One.

livey02

If u accidentally clip that u like or dislike something while scrolling does anybody know how to uncheck it?

nick81

For the life of me, why are these s*** people famous? Makes no sense!!!

effthemedia

You know who else wasn't there? Any media other than TMZ...I bet it's all made up.

effthemedia

Faker marriage than Lisa Marie and MJ...

BeiberVegasHoHo

Where was Laquisha Laquisha Laquisha Laquisha Laquisha Laquisha Laquisha Laquisha Laquisha Laquisha Laquisha Laquisha Laquisha Laquisha Laquisha Laquisha Laquisha Laquisha Laquisha Laquisha Laquisha ???

BeiberVegasHoHo

cookie

LOOK AT US, WE'RE RICH. WHAT A COUPLE OF SELFISH, INCONSIDERATE SOULS. I CAN'T HELP BUT TO THINK OF HOW THAT MONEY COULD HAVE BOUGHT SO MUCH FOOD FOR PEOPLE WHO CANNOT MAKE ENDS MEET. HOW MANY HOUSINGS COULD HAVE BEEN PROVIDED FOR THE HOMELESS. WHAT A SHAME AND A WASTE ON A STUPID WEDDING FOR "SHOW AND TELL". IT IS EASIER FOR A CAMEL TO GO THROUGH THE EYE OF A NEEDLE THAN, IT IS FOR A RICH PERSON TO ENTER INTO THE KINGDOM OF HEAVEN.......Tsk, Tsk. Just saying! NOT THAT THEY REALLY CARE.

JustJess

I truly do hope they are in love..... Doesn't mean I don't find it offensive and obsurb that she is only famous because her dad defended a blatant murderer and she made a sex tape with the brother of an amazing singer. That's all? Never worked an honest hard day in her life. True example of faking it to make it, but than that's hollywood for you! I have more talent in my little finger than her .... Guess I just go about it the "wrong " ( but right) way

DiM

Jay Z IS there. I heard a couple people say who were there that he is.

FuckYouTMZFreedomofSpeechmyAss

I don't like them but it looks nice! Very classy event

Vegas mommy

That's cause Jay Z & Beyonce had better things to do....

Seldombinlaid

RayJs woman will make the perfect wife, until she says I do... Then when she is getting no more attention from that, she'll drop her ass clown like she did the last one who was foolish enough to have her.. You see, even negative attention is attention, and she thrives on it. Kenya would be smart to dump her at the alter. Make a point that your not an idiot Kenya. When she does play the divorce card, she this time will not protected from a beating, which will make chipmunk brown look like a boy scout. Mark my word.

Seldombinlaid

The reason JZ, and his ? aren't going to be clowned by this little white girl again. His family has warned him, and his friend. He never listens. Look what happened to a loved one the last time he didn't listen, and took this poor baby to have her body altered. He never listens... Sadly he doesn't know how good he had it when he was single, and not dealing white girl problems, and that phoney crying bit. She pulls the crying bit, like a gun. Kenya, if your smart my man get out while the getting is good, instead of allowing this bunch to clown you in the press my man. You just don't know how good you had it, trust me, I made that mistake. You realatives of Kenya, need to get in there, and help a man out. Just showing your dislike of this cow wasn't enough.

Decker

Rob is trying his best to morph into fat Mike so Kris will love him. Puke.

Decker

Remove their heads and US / French relations will soar.