« BACK TO TMZ TMZ

Adrien Broner's Homeless Guy

I WAS ROBBED

Violent Thief Stole My $1,000

5/25/2014 8:51 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

The homeless guy who received $1,000 in cash from boxer Adrien Broner says he was attacked and robbed ... and the thieves stole almost EVERY DOLLAR he got from Broner.

In a video posted on World Star Hip Hop, the homeless man -- sporting a nasty black eye -- says he was hours away from going to put money down on an apartment when when he was attacked by two men.

The man implies that he was targeted because of the video Broner posted -- and says he only spent $20 or $30 of the $1k.

For more sports stories, check out tmzsports.com!

MarkByrn

Robbed while trying to get an apartment eh? More like robbed while trying to score drugs that likely put him on the street to begin with. Broner might as well have flushed the cash down the toilet.

FREEDOM

THIS KID WOULD HAVE BEEN ON EVERY NEWS CHANNEL IF HE WAS LEGIT.

donald keith

TMZ should track him down and give him another $1000 for posting his face on their site!

Faith Guy

Even before this happened I said this Adrian guy is an idiot for posting that he gave him the money not bc I thought he was going to get jumped but bc if you are going to help someone...you do it from the heart. Whenever you help someone the world doesn't have to know. God knows.

K South West

Fake TMZ story

FREEDOM

WHAT A JOKE.

FREEDOM

WORLDSTARHIPHOP.COM ARE THE IDIOTS BEHIND THIS ALL.

FREEDOM

FF-UU-CC-KK THEM ASS HOLES.

ecollier32

Adrien should have given it to someone (me) who really needed it and is sober and not out there to get robbed. Sorry this happen to the poor fella but I don't think he was really doing the right thing as he says he was. More to this story I think.

gary Rawlings

maybe the people commenting the other day were right it was a setup to make him look good knowing hes got thugs waiting to get the cash back

Chuck

Look fools This is my my step son and all you haters out there do not know the truth. He is suffering from a mental disorder and because he is a adult no matter how much me and his mother has tried we cannot get him help because he does not want help. He called us the next day after he got the money and never said one word about it . So I doubt he was bragging to people he got the money. This is all on BRONER to save his racist self

brian

And this is Broner's fault HOW?!!?!? ! You clowns criticizing, wonder if you ever gave anyone more than $50 not related to you. lmao...hypocrisy.

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4