« BACK TO TMZ TMZ

T.I and Mayweather Fight

Tiny's Photo Set the Rapper Off

5/25/2014 11:00 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF
Exclusive Details

0525-tiny-instagram-01T.I. never intended to get into a fight with Floyd Mayweather Sunday night in Las Vegas ... sources close to the rapper tell TMZ -- but Tip was definitely pissed about Money possibly getting close to his wife.

Tameka "Tiny" Cottle didn't appear to be near the fight last night -- but she was in Vegas -- and hours before posted a picture on Instagram while hanging out with Floyd's daughter ... calling the young girl her "new boo."

We're told T.I. was upset about the photo -- and others she posted -- and felt it was disrespectful to him ... so he planned to confront Floyd in person.

Once they got face-to-face though, T.I. flipped out when Floyd said "control your bitch" and started swinging outside Fatburger.

Shades of Sterling and Stiviano ... minus the racism.

For more sports stories, check out tmzsports.com!

christy

No one wants Tiny! you're stuck with that! Lmao. Furthermore, if you cheat & you have she has the right to do the same. Plus TI sure has been mouthin off lately...

Scottyb

Man these boys crazy

Crabby

ghetto trash

AZWILDCAT1

SUNDAY NIGHT.... ITS STILL SUNDAY MORNING NOW!!

Aimyloo

I dont understand whats wrong with the photo. She took a pic with the guys daughter... so what?

562day

T.I. is tripping if you are worried about your girl cheating than you need a new girl

Amine Zarry

Pff *****z..

Tessa

These rapper wars are getting so stupid yet TMZ just keeps rolling them all out. WHY? Lame

Fancy face

The photos his WIFE posted disrespected him. What does that have to do with Floyd? He needs to check his wife for being around Floyd's camp! T.I. is gangsta we all know that but Floyd didnt kidnap his wife and make her hang out with him. Highschool drama T.I. you a grown man smh....

Truthtella

TI... you are a REAL B%&CH @SS !!! You scared to check your wife??? So instead you run up on Floyd talking that nonsense and didn't want to hear the truth..huh..Lost all credibility in my book. Not that you had any to begin with.. you deserve the Oscar for best actor. Doubt Tiny could even make it in Floyd's stable.. have you seen the women he f#cks with?? Don't flatter yourself TI.. you the only one thinking Tiny is model material. #youblindashell #needlasiksurgery

loveme81

Isnt he on probation..

AZWILDCAT1

THESE HOES AINT LOYAL!!!!

emmyg

Time to grow up, maybe?

Maria

Mayweather should've knocked T.I.'s ass out ...

Halo

She playing her part..... Last time I checked she was on a show called FAMILY HUSTLE ! in the words on jay! She's ah hustler baby!