« BACK TO TMZ TMZ

T.I and Mayweather Fight

Tiny's Photo Set the Rapper Off

5/25/2014 11:00 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF
Exclusive Details

0525-tiny-instagram-01T.I. never intended to get into a fight with Floyd Mayweather Sunday night in Las Vegas ... sources close to the rapper tell TMZ -- but Tip was definitely pissed about Money possibly getting close to his wife.

Tameka "Tiny" Cottle didn't appear to be near the fight last night -- but she was in Vegas -- and hours before posted a picture on Instagram while hanging out with Floyd's daughter ... calling the young girl her "new boo."

We're told T.I. was upset about the photo -- and others she posted -- and felt it was disrespectful to him ... so he planned to confront Floyd in person.

Once they got face-to-face though, T.I. flipped out when Floyd said "control your bitch" and started swinging outside Fatburger.

Shades of Sterling and Stiviano ... minus the racism.

For more sports stories, check out tmzsports.com!

HngBlkBtm

Grow the "F" up. Why do people over 50 do stuff like this? Grow up already!

Malaysia Monroe

It was ok for T.I to be booed up on mother's day with some random groupie . Nelly smashing Floyd ex pay back

Astrogenotype

Lock em all up

Sassygirl

Welp if they had prior beef or **** talkn maywether was poppin off tryn to make it it seem as if his wife was all up on him the T.I. handled hid business properly!!!! Cant let anybody try to punk you these days! Nobody!!!! Props to T.I.

gmoney

Floyd is packing *****. You'll better wake up that trick is setting those fights up to win. Fighting a bunch of nobodies . Street fighting and rigged ring fights are two different worlds. He'll see that sooner then later. I have street respect for TI for charging that , in 50cent words "TRICK" up. I no ppl that goes to vages hoping to see floyd and his cheerleaders or nut huggers or whatever you want to call'em.

tmon3ydadjmbr

Mayweather don't want tiny lol she look ran over.

kimkardashianstalkingass

I think there was a misunderstanding. He prob said, "control your witch". Just look at Broom Hilda. No wonder TI is an angry man. All that money of his and his stuck with that wife that looks like she could have been cast in the 'Wizard of Oz'

SouthernGirl59

Where are the adults in America?

gfour

Is T.I serious Floyd don't want her plus he would chip Ti a$$ no question

tgrfan42069

someone needs to tell floyd that running in a boxing ring and winning on points is a huge difference from a street fight where there are no rules

raymondismaverick

Then that's T.I. fault control your woman. She came to him for a picture

bigfranklittle

Sounds to me like T.I. Has some business at home he needs to tend to.

Rigby

LMAO I'M SORRY. But mayweather hooks up with some ridiculous good looking women...... I doubt he wanted that gremlin

palermo

That face of hers could stop a clock from running

B4-I-FU-RU-18?

Inappropriate attire, for a little girl. Stupid parents. Trash!