Antoine Dodson

If My Son's Gay

I'll Help Make Him Straight

6/1/2014 1:00 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF
EXCLUSIVE

0530-antoine-dodson-twitter
Antoine Dodson says if his newborn son turns out to be gay he'd still love him ... but he'd do his best to change him and make him straight.

Dodson -- who became famous in 2010 when he fended off a rape and told a reporter, "Hide ya kids, hide ya wife, hide ya husbands ... cause they rapin' everybody out here" -- said last year he was disavowing his homosexuality and becoming a straight family man.

Dodson tells TMZ ... he believes living a gay lifestyle is wrong and anti-religious, but he would love his son regardless.  He says, "I wouldn't be shocked because I lived that life before," adding, "I would try and get him help."

Dodson continued, "Even if he couldn't be fixed it doesn't matter because I still support him no matter what."

Benevolent of him.

Drunk'n sailor

This guy needs to stop trying tk be famous cause he sucks at it.

Brit

t

Dee

Regardless of his sexuality Antoine....just love your child. End of story.

NGAPLZ

Religion is one hell of a drug.

Just Steve

The hard evidence of a brainwashed civilian. I heard they take them to churches and beat them with a holy book and make them drink anointment until they confess to there sins. After that they effectively have sex with a woman breeder and have a seed and declare independence hoping for a normal life. That's what I heard on the streets

Ron Fing Swanson

The gay Richard Sherman of the Seattle Seahawks

King of TMZ

He looks like he converted from a gay man to a lesbian gurl. He looks like a sisi girl marrying a butch black girl lol don't get it twisted! :D

Pennyjude

That chick looks rough.

So Nasty So Rude

Why are we still talking about him his 15min has come and it going going gone! You are the weakest link!! Goodbye

adrianlance

I am very proud of him!

SId

Sex-wise, people do whatever gets them off in bed. Gay and straight sex are both choices. That's what gay comes down to--the kind of sex that gets a person off in bed. Someone chooses to have sex in the way that gets them off. Gay sex is a choice by the person doing it to get off.

Everyone just needs to relax...

This guy probably shouldn't be allowed to breed.

MilkyChocolateStrawberryWay

He should just say he's bi since he slept with a woman.

Tony

Well, that's like sayng: If my son is born black I'll help make him white.

SunnyAutumn

Gay: Wiring in the brain gone wrong. Like depression, seizures, schizophrenia. For some being gay is just sexual perversion.