Jonah Hill

I'm an Idiot, Kids

Don't Do What I Did

6/4/2014 6:45 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Jonah Hill Apology Tonight ShowJonah Hill got seriously choked up while making his second public apology for blurting out a homophobic slur at a photographer -- and called himself a role model ... for what NOT to do.

Hill was on "The Tonight Show" when he brought up the video we posted Tuesday -- Jonah yelling to the photog, "Suck my d***, you f*****."

Hill was emotional about using a word he calls "grotesque."

He also addressed the LGBTQ community directly, and begged young people to ignore the example he'd set -- "Don't respond with hatred or anger because you're just adding more ugliness to the world."

BLUE UGLY 💩

Oh please all these gay activists are hypocrites like Jonah, he said that word like he says it daily in his own life

Rhubino

If he'd only said, "Suck my d---, Hercules", all would be well.

Beck

"Don't respond with anger or hatred b/c then the whole world will really know how you feel."

-Jonah Hill

jessdubu

It seems to me that the Gay Mafia has overtaken the USA. I would love to hear all the LGBT supporters have to say behind closed doors. Hell even the Gay ones probably use offensive terms but GOD forbid anyone else does. SMH

Y.T. Houx

how could Hill possibly be a homophobic? I mean after all , he did invite another man to engage in a homosexual act with him

Y.T. Houx

fa66ot is just a word, it cannot be grotesque, fa66ots on the other hand.....

Tha man

That was the best acting outta him iv seen

Rhubino

I think the LGBT(Q?) "leaders" are a group of self-appointed, self-serving chit disturbers who do NOT speak for the majority of the people they say they do. I think it's even insulting to group such a diverse "community" into one lump. Are they saying a gay man is somehow united with a transgender female, or even a lesbian. Hell, I know some straight acting but openly gay men who despise effeminate, limp wristing, lisping gays - even call them f-gs. The LGBT "community" ... yeah, right.

Joe

I was watching dancing with the stars. When Max gave him a hug, Bruno the judge who is gay, laid on the judging table and spread his legs spread eagle. I'm sure straight viewers who watch that show with their young families were offended. Why don't gays have to apologize when straights are offended. But straights have to apologize when gays are offended. I was also offended watching the Macy's parade a few months back and they had all transsexuals dancing from the broadway show Kinky Boots. No apologies were issued. I didnt want to see that. Jonah shouldn't have to apologize until the gays do for offending straights. Has to be fair... Not just one sided.

8189revick

What a bigoted and prejudiced fat, obnoxious, self serving, self involved Jew. These Jews will be the first at complaining about anti-semitism but NO, let's talk about f*gotts. Jonah Hill is a fat f**king obnoxious jew K*ke that is wrong.

david 183

Everybody is too damn sensitive with this political correctness crap.. Say whatever you like and if people don't like it it's time to stop acting like babies a
ready. Same shi!t with the parents who coddle their children. This is why most people get all bent out of shape over nothing. If you don't like what somebody says stop giving it so much attention. You only feed into what you don't like. Move on...

purolatino

Ohh he is apologizing because he is in the public eye...but deep down he feels the same towards gays..just like I do and since Im not in the public eye I can say gays are nothing but a deprave sick in the head bunch.

sr

No apology needed stop being so dam sensitive America smh we used to be a country with balls what happened???

⇛ GAYS ⇛ STAY THE HELL OUT OF UTAH ⇛

Don't Bend Over For The " Gaystoppo"!

It Is Perfectly OK To Call
ⓕⓐⓖⓖⓞⓣⓢ---ⓕⓐⓖⓖⓞⓣⓢ
Because That Is What The Are,
ⓕⓐⓖⓖⓞⓣⓢ

TMZ,Turd Ticklers & Gay Nazis

GAY = Got Aids Yet.

⇛ GAYS ⇛ STAY THE HELL OUT OF UTAH ⇛

Don't Bend Over For The " Gaystoppo"!

It Is Perfectly OK To Call