Devo Singer Sued

They Called Me 'Stupid Pig'

... Ex-Nanny Claims

6/5/2014 2:49 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF
breaking news

0605-mark-anita-mothersbaugh-getty-01Devo's Mark Mothersbaugh and his wife cracked that whip just a little too hard ... according to their ex-nanny who claims the couple abused her verbally and financially -- and then dropped her for a younger model.

Luna Kahn, the ex-nanny, says she got canned by Mark back in April when she returned from 2 weeks medical leave for intestinal surgery ... this according to the lawsuit she filed this week in L.A.

TMZ obtained a copy of the suit, and in it Kahn says the Mothersbaughs cut her hours to 4 per week, and when she complained ... Mark told her, “If you don’t like it, don’t bother coming back.”

64-year-old Kahn describes Mark's wife Anita as a real tyrant -- in the docs she says Mrs. M. commonly called her a pig, an idiot, stupid and dumb right to her face.

Kahn also claims she regularly worked more than 40 hours a week, but rarely got overtime.
In the suit, she says the couple had already hired a new, younger nanny when she got back from surgery ... and feels cutting her hours was a ploy to force her to quit.

Kahn is suing for wrongful termination, age discrimination, emotional distress, and her unpaid overtime.

When a problem comes along ...

James R. - Los Angeles

"Are We Not Men?"

BLUE UGLY 💩

We need a photo of said nanny to be sure if it was accurate

Just My Opinion

Ok, we can't say "black people" and we now can't call someone a stupid pig, but we can call people other nasty names, and/or the queen mother of dirty words, and that is ok? WTF is wrong with people?

Lola Jones

He's the employer. If he wants to give her 4 hours so be it and if she doesn't like it, go work somewhere else.

Edddie Nash

Did she sue his eyes?

Rigby

Lmao!!! In that photo he literally looks like a pig with that snout. Hahahahaha he's the real pig

Just My Opinion

When you are down and out, that is when others show their true colors. How people can be. Most likely they were afraid that in someway you have surgery, and that type of surgery, that somehow you might become a burden to them. My aunt and uncle move closer to their son., so they would be near and see their granddaughter more. The mother of the grand daughter told my aunt, if you guys moved here for us to take care of you, think again, because we're not. Well, that woman is fat and lazy, has a good job, but works part time, if that. I can see her saying something like this. Not too lazy to go on vacations tho.

operator

Who has ever heard of this bull**** band.

HumanNature

Mrs. M. commonly called her a pig, an idiot, stupid and dumb right to her face.

IF ANYONE DISRESPECT ME TO MY FACE, THEY WOULD GET CUSSED OUT JUST LIKE WHAT THE "FAMILY DOLLAR" MANAGER DID TO THOSE THIEVES!!!!!

I DO NOT HAVE "RESPECT" FOR NEGATIVE HATEFUL PEOPLE REGARDLESS OF COLOR!!!!!

"JACKASSES" COMES IN ALL COLOR, SHAPE AND FINANCIAL SIZES!!!!!

JUST ASK BIEBER

HumanNature

I SWEAR HE LOOK LIKE A "CHIHUAHUA"!!!!

Abe

How do we know the nanny wasn't a stupid pig?

Bubblegum

People who can't raise their own kids or clean their own house. I hope she has a case.

Clyde T.M. Nestra

What a bs suit. You're a fvcking nanny. They are just two people who hired you and since when do private citizens need a reason to fire the help? If I fire my cleaning lady, do I have to clear it first with the Bureau of a Labor Relations? BS!

Banned4BashingKK

If it's true, I hope she wins. I nannied for a wealthy family, the Mazey's, and their son accidentally broke my nose. When I returned to work after surgery they said I faked it and fired me. They didn't even pay me the week's salary I earned before the day it happened. Rich people can be a**holes. I walked away and didn't fight for my pay. Only had faith in karma.

| 1 | 2 | 3 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments